1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Matt

Matt Senior member

I don't know how old you guys are,
    Oddly Familiar is 16, so presumably his friend is about the same

2. Vaclav

Vaclav Senior member

Been there, done that. More than once.

Depeche Mode?

3. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

You may be a realist....and I respect that.....but curling up on the couch with a gallon of Ben and Jerry's and watching reruns of Friends isn't my idea of "Getting Over Her".

Hahahah

4. ken

ken Senior member

Who needs 'em...

Depeche Mode?
    Ha! Perfect. "All I ever wanted/ all I ever needed/ is here/ in my arms." (As you're cradling a fifth of Johnnie Walker.)

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Depeche Mode?

Nah, breakup songs are best in the "Classic rock" genre. Check out "Famous Final Scene" by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band in Stranger in Town. Only way to keep your dignity after the 5th Johnnie Walker.