Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Girls who are out of your league.

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Tokyo Slim, Mar 11, 2010.

1. otc

otc Senior member

I try to make sure they are out of my league in at least one category, be it beauty, kindness, whatever...

Those ones seem to have lasted longer than the girls I might say were solidly "in my league"

2. Listi

Listi Senior member

I seem to naturally not even consider girls who seem crazy amounts out of my league to the point where I don't even find them that attractive as they're such inviable options.

3. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

I seem to naturally not even consider girls who seem crazy amounts out of my league to the point where I don't even find them that attractive as they're such inviable options.

+1 I don't know, I feel this trips me up sometimes when I actually have a chance.

4. Stokely

Stokely Senior member

I guess I would ask what league you think you are in...............followed by why the fuck you can't step up to the majors................this ain't Bull Durham. It's real life. Girls are girls. No matter what.

5. PiperInAlberta

PiperInAlberta Senior member

My girlfriend is way out of my league. Like hitting the ball outta the field and across the river out-of-my-league. People I work with who have yet to meet her don't actually believe she exists when I show them pictures.

No one, me included, seems to know how she puts up with me.

6. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

I guess I would ask what league you think you are in...............followed by why the fuck you can't step up to the majors................this ain't Bull Durham. It's real life. Girls are girls. No matter what.

[​IMG] So you're saying that you are in the league of every girl, and therefore every girl is also in your league?

7. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

My girlfriend is in the Muslim League.

8. Stokely

Stokely Senior member

[​IMG] So you're saying that you are in the league of every girl, and therefore every girl is also in your league?

No. Not at all. All I'm saying is that......

1. When you classify a girl as "out of your league" you automatically classify yourself. By definition.

2. There is absolutely no reason to think that another human being, whatever they are, are somehow going to look down on you. Or think that your "league" is somehow below them. Girls, no matter what they do, who they are, what they are into, are essentially girls. Learn girls dude. Get over what you don't have and get on what you do have.

That's all. I ain't saying shit. I'm just saying. Learn girls. Not as in get an Idiot's Guide, but fuck, learn em.

9. Stokely

Stokely Senior member

And this whole "league" thing, besides being really funny, is a joke. Perpetrated by those who think it is real. Give yourself credit.

10. Stokely

Stokely Senior member

My girlfriend is way out of my league. Like hitting the ball outta the field and across the river out-of-my-league. People I work with who have yet to meet her don't actually believe she exists when I show them pictures.

No one, me included, seems to know how she puts up with me.

Does she live in Canada?

11. Stokely

Stokely Senior member

My girlfriend is in the Muslim League.

Awesome. We should start a club about our lady's leagues.

Mine's in the Majors and the lea gue of Women's Voters.

Thats two leagues. Even if I was in one, I would still be out of it.........or both of em.[​IMG]

12. PiperInAlberta

PiperInAlberta Senior member

Does she live in Canada?

She's my child bride from Dirka Dirkastan. Just waiting on the immigration paperwork.

Yes she lives in Canada.

13. Stokely

Stokely Senior member

She's my child bride from Dirka Dirkastan. Just waiting on the immigration paperwork.

Yes she lives in Canada.

Dude. I had a cousin, who was totally a playboy model, she lived in Canadia, totally into me. But I was like 10, so you know, had to call it off. Best of luck. You guys are so awesome together.

14. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

League is a non-consideration in my day-to-day life. It's not like I'd have any more to talk about with SerBeast than I would with Adriana Lima. The rare instances where I have anything at all to do with a woman are more by accident than by design, least of all mine. I'm not even sure what my "league" is, although I'm sure there are people here who would be more than happy to inform me.

15. Stokely

Stokely Senior member

League is a non-consideration in my day-to-day life. It's not like I'd have any more to talk about with SerBeast than I would with Adriana Lima. The rare instances where I have anything at all to do with a woman are more by accident than by design, least of all mine. I'm not even sure what my "league" is, although I'm sure there are people here who would be more than happy to inform me.

How bout noLeague. noLeague.