• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girls in Guys Garb

Fred H.

Reaction score
Dormant too long...

Chalize...

tumblr_m4zay1WeL41qzoaqio1_1280.jpg

Lord Mulberry

Reaction score
Looking through the pics I would say most of the clobber is male influenced by not male clothes. You can generally tell by the cut of the clothes because womens' clothes are much more shapely whereas mens' clothes tend to be a bit more squarish. I have female friends that often wear mens' clothes (suits) and they look slightly different than those in the photos.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking through the pics I would say most of the clobber is male influenced by not male clothes. You can generally tell by the cut of the clothes because womens' clothes are much more shapely whereas mens' clothes tend to be a bit more squarish. I have female friends that often wear mens' clothes (suits) and they look slightly different than those in the photos.

Poast pics !

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Might have been on here before, but it deserves another even if it has:

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Nothing special there.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Pretty frickin' awesome if you ask me, but then again, I'm kinda biased.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Pretty frickin' awesome if you ask me, but then again, I'm kinda biased.

I love girls in guys garbs. I'm glad your missus does it so well, I hope it will inspire more women to do the same. I wish my wife would sport it more often, she wears a suit to work sometimes and she looks freaking awesome. I spoke to Sarah Ann Murray during the Bespoke Magazine event and she totally rocked the Girls in Guys Garb look. I think I'll have to take my wife shopping. :happy:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads