• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

girls in guys clothing?

shoesies

Reaction score
anyone else enjoy seeing women in (specific) guys clothing? Dress shirts, suspenders, oversized shoes (for the girl, normal for guy) - teased hair and rough around the edges, sort of "the morning after" look?

I tried searching for some pictures but I couldn't come up with any...so post them if you have any!

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
piccard.jpg

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Step 1: Get the hell off your computer
Step 2: Go out in the real world; find a girl
Step 3: Wild evening then have her put on your shirt e.t.c. the next morning.
Step 4: ???????
Step 5: Profit

Quatsch

Reaction score
Nothing to encourage a repeat performance liking taking a 'my conquests wall' picture.

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's cute if it's your own clothes that she's wearing, (that 'morning after' thing) but in general I value clearly defined gender roles.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Step 1: Get the hell off your computer Step 2: Go out in the real world; find a girl Step 3: Wild evening then have her put on your shirt e.t.c. the next morning. Step 4: ??????? Step 5: Profit
TRUFAX!! boldcaps for cruise control..

shoesies

Reaction score
surprised that you are all so conservative - prohibited sexual beings! I didn't say slap on some construction boots and parka then get dirty, just a little artistic imagery.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoesies
surprised that you are all so conservative - prohibited sexual beings! I didn't say slap on some construction boots and parka then get dirty, just a little artistic imagery.

kdlang.jpg

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my ex's loved wearing my cashmere v-neck sweaters, braless. When she walked, her decolletage reminded one of two puppies playing under a blanket.
inlove.gif

Traffic would stop, restaurants would go silent, jaws would drop.....................

Paul Lynde, of Hollywood Squares fame, once dropped to the ground and kissed her feet.

shoesies

Reaction score
hmm, not exactly what i was thinking ... more woman like in the face with nice hair

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mdg137

Reaction score
If you have a specific request, let me know-- I have a photoshoot scheduled this week to shoot a model in men's clothes.

(see my site)

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mdg137
If you have a specific request, let me know-- I have a photoshoot scheduled this week to shoot a model in men's clothes.

(see my site)

Requst: More of the redhead, but posed in Sedlec.

mdg137

Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
Requst: More of the redhead, but posed in Sedlec.

If youre willing to pay the plane fare back over to Sedlec, Ill happily oblige!

shoesies

Reaction score
much nicer on the 2nd pic!

as far as requests ...
> a beautiful woman sitting on the corner of a bathtub in fresh wingtips or captoes with only a dress shirt and loose tie on
> think suspenders, dress shirts, pin stripes, fedoras, teased hair, pinup's, etc...

can't wait to see of the results!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads