Girlfriend's Crazy Ex-Boyfriend - what to do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Incman, Dec 8, 2010.

1. RSS

RSS Senior member

No and no. I'm just totally in love with her.
    Well ... you think you are.

It's sad to hear about people in situations such as this. Why do they let themselves get there.

Incman, I wish you'd had the wherewithal to avoid this convoluted affair from the getgo ... but ... such is life.

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I was going to say something pretty nasty but now I just feel bad for the OP. What is it with Canada and dudes having horrible luck with women (GQGEEK) [​IMG]

3. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

I know 100% she is telling me nothing but the truth. End of story.
    so did i at your age. good luck, sucker. seriously though, who even calls someone their girlfriend at two months?

4. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Oh good he's Canadian. Makes more sense now.

5. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

Millions of women in Canada and the only one you can find is living with a guy and fucking you both? That's pretty fucking sad.

6. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

nothing good is going to come of this.

in a month or two, you really aren't going to learn anything that will make you substantially better at fighting than you are, and starting to learn a martial art now won';t make you ready to deal with this guy, by the time you learn anything this situation will be long gone.

frankly, any type of weapon that could give you an edge, will just cause you problems - you hit the guy with a hammer, you'll spend a good chunk of your 20's in jail.

so basically, keep your eyes open, tell people at work that your girlfriends crazy ex is stalking you, and when you see him make noise - yell "I don't want any trouble, leave me alone" or something like that. attract attention. you might even want an air horn or personal alarm. if nothing else, if you do end up on court because he hit him, its evidence that you were trying to avoid hitting him.

good luck

7. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Millions of women in Canada and the only one you can find is living with a guy and fucking you both? That's pretty fucking sad.

snowball anyone?

8. Nouveau Pauvre

Ok, OP is either 14, trolling or GQGeek.

I give equal odds to each.

9. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    Not even close, she doesn't even talk to him.

I actually cracked up when I read that. [​IMG] She's living with him but doesn't sleep with him? You're absolutely OUT OF YOUR MIND.

I've known a number of women who broke up with their boyfriends and continued living with them because of financial issues and ALL of them continued sleeping with them even when they were going out with other people. She isn't going to tell you about it but she still loves the guy I'm guessing.

Reading the things you're saying makes me remember a much more ridiculous me. The me that was on the WRONG track. QUICKLY get it out of your mind.

You didn't ask for advice but you're getting it and I suggest you look at the tone of this thread and take it seriously. When you look back years from now and realized you sacrificed some of the best years of your life dealing with someone else's problems it will make you angry.

You say she won't affect your education but you're wrong. How much more time/energy you could give to YOURSELF without all of this? Your job is to focus on you and let her get herself together. If you care about each other that much and it's real love it will be there when both of you are in a position to love.

Love is more than feelings. It's actions that count. Unfortunately you're not capable of acting on love right now.

10. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Though we are all strangers, you should tell by the tone of this thread that very succesful (and not so succesfull and also douchey) people are all saying the same thing. Get yourself out of the mess. Get back with her when she gets her life in order. If she calls you a scum back for giving her space when she actually needs it, then you did yourself a favor.

Anyway, please post an update by new year.

Thanks,

Jodum

PS - after looking at the threads Incman's started, I can see why he doesn't want to let this girl go: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=165951

11. Scrumhalf

Scrumhalf Senior member

And just to make sure your life doesn't get any more messed up than it is already, don't under any circumstance get her pregnant. Then you will truly be fucked.

12. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    And just to make sure your life doesn't get any more messed up than it is already, don't under any circumstance get her pregnant. Then you will truly be fucked.
    Something tells me she is and that's why he keeps saying..."I know we'll be together for a long time" and "Even if I wanted to I couldn't leave at this point..."

13. Nouveau Pauvre

Though we are all strangers, you should tell by the tone of this thread that very succesful (and not so succesfull and also douchey) people are all saying the same thing. Get yourself out of the mess. Get back with her when she gets her life in order. If she calls you a scum back for giving her space when she actually needs it, then you did yourself a favor.

Anyway, please post an update by new year.

Thanks,

Jodum

In all seriousness, Jeff is right. If this is a serious thread then you need to get as far away as fast as possible. I understand how hard it is to realize these truths on an emotional level but please listen to everyone here.

14. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

Something tells me she is and that's why he keeps saying..."I know we'll be together for a long time" and "Even if I wanted to I couldn't leave at this point..."

Sure sounds that way. So far the OP hasn't confirmed or denied.

15. forex

forex Senior member

Sure sounds that way. So far the OP hasn't confirmed or denied.

uh oh,if that's the case, he is fucked up,big time. OP, is she pregnant? Tell us the truth.