1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Girlfriend's Crazy Ex-Boyfriend - what to do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Incman, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

2. ysc

ysc Senior member

Awesome, glad to hear it turned out well.

3. gungadin25

gungadin25 Senior member

4. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

I want to post something mean and trolling after reading the MarkI saga but I can't come up with anything.

5. gort

gort Senior member

FUck I forgot about this thread. [​IMG]

6. Alter

Alter Senior member

Just thought I'd post an update in case anyone is interested.

Our 6-month anniversary is coming up in about a week, and I must say that I am very happy with the way our relationship is going. We have a very strong and caring relationship, a great time whenever we spend time together, and an amazing sex life. I know that the situation at the beginning was nowhere near ideal, but I knew that she was worth sticking it out, and I am quite glad that I did.

Oh, and crazy-ex is no longer a part of her (or my) life in any form. The last contact she had with him was when he dropped off the last of her stuff a couple months ago.

Life is good [​IMG]

Thanks for the update, Incman. You did a good thing there...glad to hear it all worked out well.