• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl Issues, Need Advice vol. infinity

Gutman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BP348
I'm with Huntsman, do yourself a favor and skip all the bullshit and ask her out on a real date.

That will tell you right then and there where you stand and you can decide if you still want to waste your time.

too late for that, she's gone. planned dates are lame anyway - a big hassle. spontaneous is better, which means seizing the moment which OP FAILED to do big time.

best thing for OP is loosen up a bit around girls, be more cheeky on chicks you're not even interested in, and that will put in you the right frame for the ones you do like. it's the CLICK.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
general question, not just to the OP (whose posts in this threak sicken me) do you guys have "girlfriends"? Girls who you just talk/***** to about things, online/IRL, clearly platonic? I mean, is this the type of **** that is going on these days
confused.gif

Had a few during and after high school...have since severed contact as it no longer made sense for me to be involved in such relationships.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
general question, not just to the OP (whose posts in this threak sicken me) do you guys have "girlfriends"? Girls who you just talk/***** to about things, online/IRL, clearly platonic? I mean, is this the type of **** that is going on these days
confused.gif

had one after college (mid 90s).. strictly platonic and we'd talk regularly and she'd confide about her bf and I'd confide about my gf and all that, and sometimes we'd go out (with other friends) and we'd end up doing stuff thats more to her liking than mine... and yes that was a complete waste of my time
laugh.gif

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
confused.gif

Originally Posted by mm84321
Had a few during and after high school...have since severed contact as it no longer made sense for me to be involved in such relationships.
Originally Posted by acidboy
had one after college (mid 90s).. strictly platonic and we'd talk regularly and she'd confide about her bf and I'd confide about my gf and all that, and sometimes we'd go out (with other friends) and we'd end up doing stuff thats more to her liking than mine... and yes that was a complete waste of my time
laugh.gif

I don't get this, at all. Some of my closest friends are female, a couple I have been sexually involved with in the past, most of them I haven't. A couple of them in all honesty I would kind of like to sexor in the right situation, quite a few of them I wouldn't, but the friendship with all of them is platonic. I talk to them and hang out with them like I would any male friend. Do you really have no female friends?

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ysc
I don't get this, at all. Some of my closest friends are female, a couple I have been sexually involved with in the past, most of them I haven't. A couple of them in all honesty I would kind of like to sexor in the right situation, quite a few of them I wouldn't, but the friendship with all of them is platonic. I talk to them and hang out with them like I would any male friend. Do you really have no female friends?

I've got several close, platonic female friendships

makker

Reaction score
Hahaha, all you losers. Told her to come with me to the party yesterday and of course her reaction was something along the lines of "what?
biggrin.gif
" but she never declined, and I knew she wouldnt. She just sent me a text telling me she wants to go and bring 2 of her friends along. Tomorrow night is going to be big.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by makker
Hahaha, all you losers. Told her to come with me to the party yesterday and of course her reaction was something along the lines of "what?
biggrin.gif
" but she never declined, and I knew she wouldnt. She just sent me a text telling me she wants to go and bring 2 of her friends along. Tomorrow night is going to be big.

You aren't getting laid.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deadly7
You aren't getting laid.

Nah, dude's getting a foursome, for sure.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
biggrin.gif

Don't get your hopes up too high. It's much more likely that she has friends in town and they want to go to a party and yours is the one that she knew about.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
biggrin.gif

uhoh.gif
All that needs to happen now is she gets a good dickin' from some other dude at the party, then you drive her home.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ysc

eventually those women get married and then it becomes awkward.

red dragon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gort
All that needs to happen now is she gets a good dickin' from some other dude at the party, then you drive her home.

This.

I bet those "friends" are two other dudes.
crackup[1].gif

christinedaae

Reaction score
when i was 21, i was dating/seeing a 24 year old. i took her to a club one night, she only had like 2 drinks but got alcohol poisoning or some ****, i had to pull oover the car like 2 times so she could throw up. she was **** faced. she was a bartender to make matters worse, i don't think she was drunk. Anywa, she gets home to my place, she is shivering. I put her under my blanket and I go sleep on the couch. we have had plenty of sex by this point but still.. she's ******* shivering.
she wakes up the next morning and says, I BS you not "why didn't you try to ******** with me last night"

I never called her back again.

to the OP you aren't going to get laid. You going "out" is not the end game, the end game is you in her, and that's' not going to happen. however, she knows that's what you want, and she knows you are too stupid to not leave and will milk that **** for all it's worth. prepare for months of almost, fake make out sessions, and unfilled innuendos before you filly get the hint. she is not attracted to you like that. if she was, she wouldnt have slept tin the same bed with you and not had sex with you.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the girl's bringing backup, you better have a competent wingman to take down those bogeys.

However, as the squad leader yourself, your lack of experience leads me to think you might have surrounded yourself with kamikaze wingmen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads