• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl Issues, Need Advice vol. infinity

makker

Reaction score
If she comes to the party and I makeout with her, do I win? But in any case I still feel that I dont know her too well and her tastes to specifically know is she my type for a relationship. Friend-zone is fine for me if it includes the occasional making out and sechs.

There have been times though where I see that shes willing to go out again, I just see it. When I asked her to go out to the party next weekend, she said she'll see since her cousin + friend is coming but then she asked me to recommend a club for her cousin and his wife, showing some evidence of not being with them. Also, she has made some indirect indications on wanting to go somewhere sometime which I will plan to kindly bring up when I talk to her vis-a-vis tomorrow. Also, after her being at my place, we have this stupid lame ass thing going on about water since I gave her water that she didnt like so much and blamed me for not having better brands (playfully of course). Yesterday I gave her a photo of me having her favorite brand and as I had invited her to the party next weekend, she asked me also whether I had a lot of her favorite water - indication of after the party her coming to my place again??

Its mainly all play but I regret the fact that its hard to keep the connection alive when I see her in class unless I significantly stop her or something which I fear would backfire if she isnt interested in me and will make me look desperate in the end.

I definitely agree with you guys to some extent, though I feel that these next days up to Saturday will be make-or-break time. If not, then yes, move on. Reason for me not finishing it off now is because I am still having hopes on that party.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I couldn't be bothered to read all that crap your wrote. I was just going to recommend getting drunk with her then **********, but from the other replies it seems like you already failed at that. Probably still worth trying again, if she wants different brands of bottled water she is probably a marsupial so it might work.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your over analyzation of this situation, to me, seems like a grand waste of time and energy.

Chico2007

Reaction score
makker- You are very close to coming off as desperate in her eyes. And not only will this kill your chances with her...but most, if not all, of her circle of influence. You want to appear desirable and have her feel the need to prove to you that she is desirable. Once she feels this way she will want to have sechs with you. Then after a week she will cling to you, call you everyday, and you'll dump her. But at least you'll still be ''winning''!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
good luck. I am so happy I am not young and dating anymore

makker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chico2007
makker- You are very close to coming off as desperate in her eyes. And not only will this kill your chances with her...but most, if not all, of her circle of influence. You want to appear desirable and have her feel the need to prove to you that she is desirable. Once she feels this way she will want to have sechs with you. Then after a week she will cling to you, call you everyday, and you'll dump her. But at least you'll still be ''winning''!
I think we all know this. Jackpot to the person who tells me how to appear desirable and not just be desirable? I mean come on, when I asked her why she initially never thought she would go out with me was supposedly because when she first saw me I was drinking a more 'sophisticated' and therefore more expensive water brand than everybody else. What ludacris, we all know its not the real story. She did mention a few days ago that she had said good things about me to her friends in her home country, but then of course denied it as I had playfully been mocking her as we do to each other anyway but certainly it must be true, no need to even ask her this again so I guess it cant be that bad. I mean, why couldn't she just ignore me from now on and not want to talk to me? Whatever, tomorrow I will ask her again face-to-face if she knows if she can go and if not, I'll drop it. I just feel like a complete dickhead not knowing how to handle this **** as this is the second girl during my teenage years that I have had something going on with, first one ever to sleep in the same bed with me and not knowing how to profit from this is just pissing me off. However, I cant ignore the fact that if supposedly she is not interested and I wouldve started fiddling with her, the chances of backing off would be greater? Imagine the **** I would be in if that scenario would have happened.

Kyoung05

Reaction score
Sounds like she's not that into you. At best, you can hope to be in the "friend zone," but it seems anything beyond that is not feasible at this point. I'm just speculating here, but it's possible the only reason she even talked to you to begin with was because she considered you to be the non-threatening eunuch-type. As others have noted, you seem desperate, and this whole "I at least just want to be friends" is nothing more than denial/a defense mechanism, and believe me, if you seem desperate to a bunch of online strangers, you can sure as hell bet that you come off that way in person too.

Chico2007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by makker
I think we all know this. Jackpot to the person who tells me how to appear desirable and not just be desirable?

The best way to appear desirable to a woman is to have her see you with...ready for this...other women!
Now go out there with your tiger blood!
fistbump.gif

makker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chico2007
The best way to appear desirable to a woman is to have her see you with...ready for this...other women!
Now go out there with your tiger blood!
fistbump.gif

Bahah, in fact I did this today, aiming to ignore her completely but I guess sooner or later it will just decrease her interest even more..
biggrin.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
You should just forget about her. You're so young, you're on a college campus, the odds of this girl being so special for you are very slim, and she really does seem disinterested, at least in doing anything serious with you. Move on, find a chick that actually IS interested in you, and be happy. And most importantly, please don't tell me to take my own advice, because then I'd feel like a hypocrite.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
And most importantly, please don't tell me to take my own advice, because then I'd feel like a hypocrite.

lol this has been the story of my life lately.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
sounds like she wasn't all that interested but you were pushy so she figured what the hell.
you two had some fun, she got drunk to give herself an excuse incase stuff happened
you never made your move so she figures you're a ***** or you really actually do like her, ie you're a nice guy. you pushed hard but never made it across the line brotha...

my advice, either push towards her again and make up some excuse like 'oh i know you were interested etc but I was just feeling too drunk, or say she was looking pretty crappy/sick so you weren't interested, etc. Maybe you'll get lucky next time', ie we both know I could have done something but it was my choice and I decided i didn't want you.
then invite her out with a group where you know you'll look good, ie with a crowd that likes you to a place you're comfortable with, and act like she belongs to you but that your focus is more on having a good time with your friends and make her work a little to get your attention and blend in with the group. the point here is to prove you're cooler than she thought.
the next time invite her out to "meet with a group", except you make some bogus call, everyone else decided to be lame and stay in, so it's jsut the two of you and you've already started drinking, oops, you ********, etc..

PS - there's 3 billion females out there. act like there's something wrong with her for not liking you, give it a go, and otherwise laugh and move on. Plenty more out there.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
the only way to possibly salvage this is to put yourself in a situation where there's alcohol, you're with another girl who is into you, and she's there seeing what she missed out on.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Um, don't ignore her, just don't go out of your way to engage her. Unless she tries herself. In the meantime, turn your attention to other girls. You either get this girl or you get some other girl.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads