• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl advice. Pitiful, right?

Eccentric

Reaction score
My question for the OP: do you just want to **** her or do you actually have feelings for her? That kinda matters.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow

I wouldn't normally even contribute to a thread like this, but I'm in a similar situation myself. I've been seeing a girl (well, right now I haven't seen her in two weeks) who obviously has/had some drama going on with an ex-boyfriend. I know nothing about the guy, she hasn't volunteered any information, and I intend to keep it that way. Recently she changed her Facebook status from "In a relationship" to "It's Complicated". Well that's something, isn't it?

Two weeks huh? Remember my advice earlier, get a penicillin shot next time before seeing her, she may have lingering dingleberries in her mouth.

Sherlockian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by walked
... and so I dont do drama.

Something to the effect of: "Hey, I like you - and you like me, its completely obvious. Now, I can respect the interesting relationship dynamic in your life, but there's something here and you should make yourself available to pursue it. If you've got a problem with me wanting that, you should just kick me out right now (or similar, location sensitive for sure)"

That sounds like total cheeseball, emo chickflick drama to me. Are you Zac Efron?

Just choose your moment wisely and kiss her.

x26

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Hmm X26 just send me a PM saying "**** off and die". Hahahahahahaha.

X26: I pee on your mom.

You're a "Class Act" you Dirty Communist FilthFuck!!
boxing[1].gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
c'mon you two... the real enemy is the girl with the dingleberry tasting mouth. focus on that or we lose the war.

modsquad

Reaction score
No need to make a speech about the other guy. No need to even mention it, in fact. It sounds like she likes you. Allow this not-very-important-man to leave your consciousness when you are with the girl and she will do the same. Just get her to a place where sex tends to start - her place, your place, wherever - and make a simple, not over-thought, not over-planned move. Kiss her, feel her up or something and ask her in nice simple words to stay over or spend the night or some such. It sounds like she will take you up on it

Duff_Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by x26
You're a "Class Act" you Dirty Communist FilthFuck!!
boxing[1].gif

PFAHAHAHAHA awesome. I love how Communist is the first thing that comes to mind.

Andrew.Wall62

Reaction score
You sound like you're on the right track. Good luck.

Edit - That is if you actually like her, or want a relationship with her. If you just want to get ********* wet you are doing this terribly wrong.

nonissue

Reaction score
I love how there is some good advice in this thread, some mediocre advice in this thread, and some absolutely unbelievably awesome advice in this thread. I only hope the OP can differentiate before it's too late. KEEP US UPDATED.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads