Girl advice. Pitiful, right?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by walked, Oct 27, 2009.

1. walked

walked Member

I've observed that most of you all here have significantly more life experience than myself - and some outside insight pertaining to my situation would be helpful.

Basic groundwork: me and this one girl have hung out 4 or 5 times, and there is very, very, very obvious sexual tension and chemistry. I'm not going to bore with details, but we get on extremely well all things said (we made an inpromptu 15+ hour drive last weekend and had a blast, long story).

We've both been up front - I like her, she likes me, and she's half-seeing someone, in that they've been on-again,off-again and its iffy on her end. That's fine and all, and I'm entirely capable of respecting that.

Well, I do think there is potential there and I dont know the context for how on or off or whatever they are, but I know she's interested - and I'm not shy and am a pretty damn confident guy. As such, I intend to just lay it out and see what happens. I'm not going to linger and hope or play games - I dont do drama.

Something to the effect of: "Hey, I like you - and you like me, its completely obvious. Now, I can respect the interesting relationship dynamic in your life, but there's something here and you should make yourself available to pursue it. If you've got a problem with me wanting that, you should just kick me out right now (or similar, location sensitive for sure)"

It's a bit blunt, but it makes my position clear, gives her an out (which I'll respect in full), and fully exudes confidence - no?

Can I get some input?

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Right.

3. walked

walked Member

Right.

Excellent. All cleared up then.

4. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Something to the effect of: "Hey, I like you - and you like me, its completely obvious. Now, I can respect the interesting relationship dynamic in your life, but there's something here and you should make yourself available to pursue it. If you've got a problem with me wanting that, you should just kick me out right now (or similar, location sensitive for sure)"

Can I get some input?

Sounds lame, just put your hand on her ass (or kiss her, or put two in her cooter) and play it from there. (and I'm being 100% serious).

5. Milhouse

Milhouse Senior member

Sounds lame, just put your hand on her ass (or kiss her, or put two in her cooter) and play it from there. (and I'm being 100% serious).

+1

Talk is cheap. You need to just bang her and make sure she likes it.

6. Jayhawk1412

Jayhawk1412 Senior member

It's a bit blunt, but it makes my position clear, gives her an out (which I'll respect in full), and fully exudes confidence - no?

Can I get some input?

Terrible idea man. PM me about this if you want legit advice

7. walked

walked Member

Thanks so far guys. Already have done the kissing part, and has gone real well, no rejection whatsoever.

Trying to get it out of limbo-stage where it stands right now. Like I said, the sexual tension has already been physically breached, I did that date 3 and 4, pretty consistent and very well received.

But I'm not going to sit in limbo and wait and see either, thats what I'm trying to dodge.

8. Threak

Threak Senior member

Have you guys seen the Seinfeld episode where Todd Gack goes out with Elaine and Jerry's girlfriend by making a bet and wagering dinner, while avoiding ever asking them out?

How well do you think that would work in real life?

9. SimonM

SimonM Active Member

Have you guys seen the Seinfeld episode where Todd Gack goes out with Elaine and Jerry's girlfriend by making a bet and wagering dinner, while avoiding ever asking them out?

How well do you think that would work in real life?

"Gack," huh? What is that, Dutch?

10. bigboy

bigboy Senior member

Like many have said, go for it. Not verbally, but physically. Then give us an update.

11. intent

intent Senior member

She just wants to keep the attention of two guys. Make a move, or back away.

12. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

What a dirty whore that girl is.

13. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Hmm. I suggest buying her a ring and leaving it under her pillow while you hide naked in her closet. You wait until she finds the ring, get out and *bang* RELATIONSHIP!

14. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Dude, no need to be so rude or give such awful advice. The first time, you should only put one in her cooter and go no deeper than the first knuckle. Depending on how well they know each other, he can also stick one in her stink hole. That's like etiquitte 101.

15. Agnacious

Agnacious Senior member

If you are respecting the fact that she has a fuck buddy she doesn't want to give up, then you're not nearly as confident as you think you are.