• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Giovanni 25 ( did my post get erased)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The other day my girlfriend and I ate at Giovanni 25 located on 83rd street between Madsion and 5th ( NYC)
The food , service and overall experince was OUTSTANDING!!!!
I can't stress enough that you guys (specailly NYC'ers) go visit the resturant.

The other reason I am posting is not just because of the food and service. It also happens to be one of our style forum members families resturant ( johnny 5).

His wait staff is top notch. They did everything correctly from pouring water and wine to serving the differnt courses.

I had bronzini and they filleted it in front fo me likje they do in Italy. By the end of the night I was crocked and John drove me and my girlfriend home.
TOP TOP NOTCH.

The price was worth every penny and I will go back there to eat everytime I go into the city which is A LOT!!!
Thanks JOHN!!!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The dessert's were awesome too!

I had a kiwi crembrule ( sp badly) and my girldfriend had tirimisu. We both had a vincato ( sp) for the dessert wine.

Seven

Reaction score
I'll be visiting NY in a couple of weeks. I'll place this on the eatery list. I take it's an Italian restaurant, is it a traditional or fusion type italian?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
very traditional down to some ofthe wait staff. It will be worth your while. When you place your reseravation ask for John.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am going back John so get ready!!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
John I need reservations for the 18th.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tytiiiore
bump up then lurk To be on the Safe Side   In a cinema during a performance one of the audience gets up, makes his way along the row of seats and goes out into the foyer. A few minutes later he returns and asks the man sitting at the head of the row:  "Excuse me, was it your foot I stepped on when I was going out a moment ago?"  " Yes, but it doesn't really matter. It didn't hurt at all."  "Oh, no, it isn't that. I only want to make sure that this is my row."Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap wow Power Leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Supply Cheap WoW Gold to our loyal customers. Buy WoW Gold,cheap aoc gold, now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling,on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap World of warcraft Power Leveling. Enjoy a new life, We are a world class wow Power Leveling store online !

Do you need a, reservation, too ?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds great - now if it wasn't lost up there, there would be a chance I would try it. Do we need to pack scarves and gloves to go so far north?
wink.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^^LOL
I am going this weekend if anyone wants to join me and my GF

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HAd another amazing dinner at Johns resturant.

The figs and pear app my chick had was "SINFULLY GOOD"

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Truffle season is soon. What's the word??
i need reservations for sunday or monday night!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads