• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Giorgio of Beverly Hills?

deaddog

Reaction score
I am being offered a Giorgio of Beverly Hill suit. Anybody have any info on the quality of such a beast - the only thing I can find is perfume ads.
Thanks

edit to remove some weird link that somehow got stuck into my post (twice)

deaddog

Reaction score
Guys - anybody know anything about these suits? It looks nice in the pix but I cant tell any quality details.
thank

edit to remove bizzare links that spammed into my post

shoefan

Reaction score
Most likely made by Belvest, although I believe a few of their garments might be made by Brioni. Cannot speak to the cut of Giorgio's specific models, but Belvest is a good maker. If you get a pic of the maker's label from inside one of the inside breast pockets, should be able to give a bit more info.

deaddog

Reaction score
Thanks - sounds like it is decent quality, at the minimum. Here is shot of the store label - I dont have a pix of makers label - although the writing on the lining is kind of similar to Brioni. What do you guys think? Worth a shot?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads