1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Giorgio Armani Men's Suit (Pic)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Hanqing Yang, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hanqing Yang

Hanqing Yang Member

My suit is ventless. The original price is $2195. So I got a discount of 80% off. It's a good deal except that the suit is not fully-cavassed. If you like GA, Myhabit often has GA items for sale. Last time I bought two GA shirts for $89 each and a GA belt for $89 also.

Myhabit will have a GA sale TOMORROW, Wednesday, Nov.21, 2012. Please check it out :)

2. Andwhat

Andwhat Member

Agreed with that last 3 comments

3. Andwhat

Andwhat Member

4. ultramantaro

ultramantaro Senior member

Supposedly there was a long thread wrt to what lines in Armani suits are canvassed, vs half canvassed, etc. The pinch test supposedly is a good way to test whether it is, but regardless of the fact if it fits you well you got a great deal. Black label suits are in general higher quality than Collezioni or EA.

5. austyn57

austyn57 New Member

Return this asap!!!!