1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Giorgio Armani Collezioni - Brown Leather Lamb Skin Jacket - Size: Small - Only £799 - Price Cut: No

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by luckyman87, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyman87

luckyman87 Active Member

This is a really beautiful Giorgio Armani Collezioni dark brown leather lamb skin jacket.

I have only worn it once since purchasing it in February 2010 from Selfridges London men's formal wear Armani Collezioni concession and has been hanging in my closet since I purchased it.

Size is small and would fit a 38" US/UK chest or 48 EU. Would also fit a slim medium.

The dimensions are pit to pit: 20", top to bottom: 25" and shoulder to sleeve: 24".

It features a double zip fastening at front and has a zipped double vent at the back.

This lamb skin jacket is incredibly soft and will not disappoint.​
    It is quite similar to this current jacket listed on the Collezioni website: http://www.armani.com/us/armanicollezioni/leather-jacket_cod41269066wd.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  2. luckyman87

luckyman87 Active Member

C'mon people, let's see some offers!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.