1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Giorgio armani black label tuxedo shirt, 14.5"

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by aybojs, Sep 23, 2004.

1. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

I picked up a really nice Armani black label tuxedo shirt a few days ago; was going to try to wear it open-collared, but it's still too small for me, so I'm posting it here before listing on eBay.

It's a white shirt made from a really soft cotton fabric, and has a spread collar and French cuffs. It has a white bib, which makes it a formal shirt, and all of its button closures and cuffs feature black silk knots, which are a nice bonus.

The shirt is brand new with $395 retail price tag and certificate of authenticity still attached. There is one small pinhole near the back of the yoke, as there was an anti-theft device attached there by the store. It is in perfect condition otherwise.

I'm asking $75 shipped, with $2 extra to cover fees if you do PayPal.