1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gimo's Leather Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Vic Tayback, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vic Tayback

Vic Tayback New Member

Hi All,

For sale is a beautiful and buttery soft Gimo's leather jacket. Anyone familiar with the brand knows the level of quality in their leather as well as construction. I purchased this new in 2005 and have worn it less than a dozen times. The schizophrenic Seattle weather makes it a little tough sometimes. I recently had the sleeves altered by a respected tailor in Bellevue, WA because they were a tad too long for me. The measurements are as follows:

Chest: 23"
    Length: 30"
    Shoulders: 21"
    Sleeves: 24.25"

I have recently conditioned the jacket with Tenderley leather softener. It is immaculate inside and out. I am asking a reasonable $300 which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the ConUS by USPS priority mail. I prefer PayPal to all other forms of payment. This is my first posting on StyleForum, but I am a long time lurker. Likewise, I am a longtime member of TZ, and have bought and sold many high end timepieces under the moniker Art Vandalay. Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.