• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GIIN - Official Affiliate Thread

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello @WhyUEarly, thank you for your interest in our undershirts. Regrettably, our size Small and Medium undershirts are currently out of stock. We still have some Large and Extra-Large. We anticipate to receive our next shipment in 2-3 months. Would you like me to message you when they are back in stock?

I've just tried and didn't experience any issues on the website. I'll have our tech guy take a look at it. Thank you so much for letting me know.

Cheers,
Frank
Hi Frank,

Thanks for letting me know. Yes, I would like to be notified when the medium undershirts are restocked. Thank you!

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fall is here.
How do you mix and match with your Feynman Polo?
We love Steffen’s choice.
? @moritzluedtke

894CC243-F33A-4A10-A851-A148B37B70E2.jpeg
9B16E60A-8039-4133-B8D2-ED38DBC29742.jpeg

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Black Friday Sale now on!

Enjoy 20% off your entire purchase with code SF now through November 30, 2021.

Steffen is seen wearing our Feynman Polo in Light Blue.

Please visit
www.giin.style for details.

20200705_161123105_iOS.jpg

Robhiggy

Reaction score
The website is not loading on my phone. Just wanted to let you know! Thanks.

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
982593C5-20AE-473D-BA13-0052DAE8E294.jpeg

Enjoy 20% off your entire purchase with code SF now through November 30, 2021.

Our boutonnieres are rendered from genuine micro roses and crafted by hand in order to preserve their stunning brilliance. Like fine jewellery, each rose is carefully assembled by our artisan who has been trained in the art of this patented process in Japan. This begins with selecting the best and brightest petals, which are then painstakingly reassembled until they convey the true likeness of a rose in full bloom. Next comes treatments and curing in a three-day procedure after.

Please visit www.giin.style for details.

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
??Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!?? We hope you are all safe, healthy and with your loved ones!

3F3AE15D-B83E-42F3-B34E-C8A3A3DE0398.jpeg

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SF member gets 20% off! Use code SF till February 14!

One week till Valentine’s Day! ? ?? Reminding you now while you still have time to get the perfect gift. ? Check out our Japanese handmade boutonnières at www.giin.style.

3348055F-FA5F-4139-B946-814733FA8162.jpeg

Last edited:

Chris Waffles

Reaction score
When do you expect to have new the polo shirts available in new colors? I have two already, but would love a green, gray, or brown shirt. Will you be doing any Memorial Day specials?

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When do you expect to have new the polo shirts available in new colors? I have two already, but would love a green, gray, or brown shirt. Will you be doing any Memorial Day specials?
@Chris Waffles, Thank you for reaching out. We’re hoping to be able to have 2 more colours available by end of this year. And there will be Father’s Day special!

Chris Waffles

Reaction score
@Chris Waffles, Thank you for reaching out. We’re hoping to be able to have 2 more colours available by end of this year. And there will be Father’s Day special!
Great! Looking forward to getting more. Mine are still looking great after almost a year of weekly wear.

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear 16, 35 shirts (41/89). Should I get a Large or Large Long for the polos?

Also any hints on what the new colors are?

Last edited:

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wear 16, 35 shirts (41/89). Should I get a Large or Large Long for the polos?

Also any hints on what the new colors are?
Hi @Crispyj , thank you for your interest. I think you’re in between Large and Large Long. One thing to consider, as long as you wash in cold and hang dry as suggested, the cotton jersey fabric will be more relaxed and hence lengthened a little bit.

Is your 16, 35 shirt just right in length?

Frank

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads