• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GIIN - Official Affiliate Thread

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UrbanComposition is wearing our Feynman Polo in white, and we’re loving this perfect all-white ensemble. ? ? ? ???

Get yours for $76.
SF members enjoy 20% off our Feynman Polo with code SF now through June 30.

1A00261D-E195-48B5-A41F-1394DBEDEBFA.jpeg

Last edited:

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Taking “Casual Friday” into the rest of the week.

GIIN is dedicated to providing timeless, quality products that are elegant yet functional.

Feynman Polo - an all-season polo that comes in 8 sizes and 3 colours.

Get yours for $76.

D5308223-FFD7-401A-B351-0A1665ABD12C.jpeg

86842174-E82B-4BDB-AA25-F297D967CF2E.jpeg

7B95C76D-C484-45C6-9A5E-E6A7450406D5.jpeg

762127E9-741A-4D78-B1DB-5106934A34FF.jpeg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wore for a day, collar stay up the whole time surprisingly, I don’t know how they do it with 100% cotton if you didn’t tell me I would have thought there was some synthetic blend in there to keep it “crisp”

In general collar is pretty dramatic, some might find a bit too much under jacket as it almost want to pop under jacket (it won’t just looks a bit like it might).

for reference I’m 5’7” 145lb usually a 15-33 for shirt, I took small in these, bonus include the flower as well, no one noticed so I suppose this is no more obvious than white linen pocket square with tv fold

314593C8-B14B-487A-B587-554784244799.jpeg
0B1CCAA7-CBF4-4B5B-BBD6-DC1116880ADB.jpeg

Last edited:

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wore for a day, collar stay up the whole time surprisingly, I don’t know how they do it with 100% cotton if you didn’t tell me I would have thought there was some synthetic blend in there to keep it “crisp”

In general collar is pretty dramatic, some might find a bit too much under jacket as it almost want to pop under jacket (it won’t just looks a bit like it might).

for reference I’m 5’7” 145lb usually a 15-33 for shirt, I took small in these, bonus include the flower as well, no one noticed so I suppose this is no more obvious than white linen pocket square with tv fold

View attachment 1633558 View attachment 1633559
Thanks for sharing your feedback @clee1982! It’s the one-piece collar that helps maintain its shape throughout the day.

And you’re absolutely right. The boutonnière is elegant and subtle for any occasion.;)

Much appreciated for your trust in our on-demand program for the Feynman Polos. Hope you found the wait time agreeable. We’re hoping to be able to offer MTM one day.

Cheers,
Frank

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Timeline is pretty quick for me, though I got a ton of stuff in general so never mind a bit wait, are you guys thinking more color (hard to think what to include actually, maybe light pink?)

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Timeline is pretty quick for me, though I got a ton of stuff in general so never mind a bit wait, are you guys thinking more color (hard to think what to include actually, maybe light pink?)
Any suggestions from you SF guys would be greatly appreciated. I have some customers suggesting British racing green or chocolate brown for winter. I personally love lighter colours, more versatile, I think. Do let me know what colour(s) you would like. Thank you!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One of the darker shade of green is definitely good (olive or British racing), brown is more of a maybe for me, I was thinking pink probably because I got a lot of pink shirt…

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
One of the darker shade of green is definitely good (olive or British racing), brown is more of a maybe for me, I was thinking pink probably because I got a lot of pink shirt…
Thanks and we’ll definitely keep that in mind!

Robhiggy

Reaction score
I received my Feynmann Polo last week and am thrilled with the shirt! The fabric is amazing, and the fit is beautiful. The shirttail is the perfect length for me (I'm 5'11", 185lbs, athletic build and bought a Large in the standard length). The collar is dramatic and barely toes the line between being aggressive and subtle. I love it! This shirt will be a staple with jeans and a sport coat, or with a suit for more casual outdoor weddings. The midnight blue color is wonderfully dark and rich, and I can't rave enough about the fabric. It's a luxurious tightly woven jersey knit that has a wonderful stretch to it and is supremely comfortable. I bought one for my brother and am very excited to see what colors they release next.

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I received my Feynmann Polo last week and am thrilled with the shirt! The fabric is amazing, and the fit is beautiful. The shirttail is the perfect length for me (I'm 5'11", 185lbs, athletic build and bought a Large in the standard length). The collar is dramatic and barely toes the line between being aggressive and subtle. I love it! This shirt will be a staple with jeans and a sport coat, or with a suit for more casual outdoor weddings. The midnight blue color is wonderfully dark and rich, and I can't rave enough about the fabric. It's a luxurious tightly woven jersey knit that has a wonderful stretch to it and is supremely comfortable. I bought one for my brother and am very excited to see what colors they release next.
Good day, @Robhiggy! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are very glad you like our Feynman Polo and promise to offer more colour choices in the future. We appreciate your trust in our on-demand program, and hope the shirt is worth the wait. Thanks for your contribution in a more sustainable clothing industry. We could not have done it without your support.

Last but not least, you deserve kudos for looking out for your brother!

Cheers,
Frank

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get yours for $76.
I wish I had known about this back when I ordered mine in June. :oops:
I was considering getting two and now that I have one, I feel like I need another dang

Chrisjc777

Reaction score
I recently picked up the new GIIN Feynman Polo, and am loving it! I got a white one, medium, love the classic color and already would like to pick up another one in Midnight Blue. It's really unique and extremely comfortable. I've worn it both with, and without an undershirt, and it truly feels great. Compared to other polo shirts, this is super comfy. Loved wearing it with the cuffs rolled up, also a nice look. You can wear this shirt either tucked in, or untucked giving it lots of versatility, but I normally do tucked in. I see year round versatility for this shirt. Have already worn it out on some shopping errands, as well as on a zoom / MS teams call for work. Also, a nice touch is it comes in a very unique box and presentation, not in some flattened packaging, Very nice shirt. Love the color selections, any plans for other colors?

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I recently picked up the new GIIN Feynman Polo, and am loving it! I got a white one, medium, love the classic color and already would like to pick up another one in Midnight Blue. It's really unique and extremely comfortable. I've worn it both with, and without an undershirt, and it truly feels great. Compared to other polo shirts, this is super comfy. Loved wearing it with the cuffs rolled up, also a nice look. You can wear this shirt either tucked in, or untucked giving it lots of versatility, but I normally do tucked in. I see year round versatility for this shirt. Have already worn it out on some shopping errands, as well as on a zoom / MS teams call for work. Also, a nice touch is it comes in a very unique box and presentation, not in some flattened packaging, Very nice shirt. Love the color selections, any plans for other colors?
Thank you for sharing your feedback, @Chrisjc777! Glad you like the shirt, and the packaging box. We had it specially made to protect the collar of the shirt. It’s made of 100% recyclable materials, and we encourage our customers to find ways to reuse it.
As for offering more colours, it’s definitely in the works. Stay tuned and thank you so much!

Cheers,

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads