1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Uni/form LA. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, UNI/FORM LA, a brand focused on improving the clothing you wear everyday. Their elevated essentials are handmade in LA and built for daily wear. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.

GIIN - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GIIN, May 2, 2016.

1. GIIN

GIIN Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

2. GIIN

3. BoomDiggs

BoomDiggs Senior Member

In October of 2016 I won a free pair of Giin boxers in a SF drawing. I was contacted and was asked about my size. After I told Jen my waist size (40) she told me that Giin didn’t make boxers in my size. I thanked her and told her that I understood, as it isn’t uncommon for me to not fit into things.

Jen wrote back and let me know that, despite the fact that Giin doesn’t make boxers in my size, that they were willing to make me a pair. Over the next few months Jen would periodically contact me and ask a question about what I would like to see in the boxers she was making for me. Giin didn’t just size up the boxers that they already made, but rather refined their design to accommodate the change in scale. It took a while but eventually the boxers arrived at my door.

I have now been wearing the boxers that Jen sent me for a few months and I have subjected them to several washes.

These are assuredly the nicest boxers I have ever worn. Comfortable to the point that it is as if you are wearing them at all. The legs fit great and never ride up, but do not feel restrictive in the least.

The quality of the article is surpassed only in the incredible quality of Giin’s customer service. Jen was responsive, conscientious, and accommodating to the point of lunacy. I said on more than one occasion that she did not need to go out of her way to make boxers for me, but she wouldn’t be deterred. It really was amazing.

I cannot recommend Giin, and Jen in particular, enough and anyone in the market for what is admittedly expensive underwear would be well served to buy from them.

4. GIIN

Sorry for the late reply @BoomDiggs and thank you so much for your feedback! Frank and I are so glad you enjoy the boxer briefs. If you’re happy, we’re happy!

5. GIIN

The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift - Spoil that special someone, or yourself, with our handmade boutonnières, available in eight exquisite colours.

We're offering Free International Shipping on entire order from now through February 14, so you've got every excuse to get gift shopping. Use code LOVEYOU. Visit www.giin.style for details.

Happy Valentine's Day!

_MG_0012_0001_Exposure 5 - Kodachrome.jpg

6. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

I picked up a couple of the Giin boutonnières during the Styleforum charity auctions and have been wearing them just about every day. My wife likes when I wear them too so that's definitely an added bonus!

My photography skills are lacking but here's a shot of me wearing one yesterday while I was at my tailor's:
    Camel2.jpeg

7. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

I'm wearing the same one again today and thought I'd try to get a better shot:

flower1a.jpg

@GIIN - Any plans to produce a multi-colored version? Depending on the color combinations, I think that might turn out pretty interesting.

8. GIIN

Hey @Michigan Planner,

It gives us immense satisfaction knowing that you wear our boutonnieres everyday. That's the idea, you don't need a special occasion to wear a boutonnière. Great pic and thanks a lot for sharing! Your wife has great taste! ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!

9. GIIN

Hey @Michigan Planner,

Much appreciated for your suggestion. We do have some plans, they're in the works. Stay tuned!

Thanks for the lovely pic and please feel free to post them here!

10. GIIN

Happy Valentine’s Day!

2733D0EA-0237-4032-9E57-5591CA8DDE6B.jpeg

11. GIIN

GIIN Boutonnière in Pearl White.
    Photo: e. v. Empey

IMG_6447.jpg

12. GIIN

It is the first day of Spring, a season of new beginnings.

Enjoy Free International Shipping from now through March 30, 2018 with code: SPRING

Imagine the comfort of wearing our revolutionary form-fitted sewn-free undergarments, completely bonded using Bemis technology and made without a single sewn stitch.

Your first GIIN undershirt and first pair of boxer briefs are covered under our 100% Comfort Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will give you a full refund.

Reinvent yourself.
    Tag #giinstyle to be featured.

sect5_a.png

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018

13. GIIN

Enjoy Free International Shipping from now through March 30, 2018 with code: SPRING

Tag #giinstyle to be featured.
    Photo: e. v. Empey

D4D6817D-F69E-4E9C-B374-CFF2FD45FB3D.jpeg

14. GIIN

15. GIIN

We know it's impossible to experience GIIN sewn-free undergarments without trying them on. Therefore, your first GIIN undershirt and first pair of boxer briefs are covered under our 100% Comfort Guarantee.

If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our undergarments, we will give you a full refund of the product purchase price.

Visit giin.style for details or read this excellent, candid review of our undershirts:

https://journal.styleforum.net/rethinking-undershirts-a-review-of-giins-undershirt/