• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gifts for under $25.00

Houndstooth

Reaction score
I have a brother that I need to buy a gift for that is under $25.00. It's a long store why it has to be under $25 so I wont bore you with it. Has to be for a man and not XXX rated. (ya I know)
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

His idea of style is circa 1975. Still wears a head band while working out.

Thank you.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A new head band.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paypal me $25 and I will ship you Mad Men: Season One on Bluray new and sealed. Circa 1965, though.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bottle of Bacardi

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
Paypal me $25 and I will ship you Mad Men: Season One on Bluray new and sealed. Circa 1965, though.

Seriously? That is tempting...I might just go for this one.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
Bottle of Bacardi

This is a gift, not an insult.

There are many, many better spirits to be found for the price of a bottle of that kerosene. Hell, even within rum there are much better values.

$25 gets you some nice gins, some pretty good bourbons, some good rums (I think Sailor Jerry runs about there, or kracken is a fun spiced rum for $20- not to mention it's quite drinkable straight, even at 94 proof), doesn't really get you into scotches... It gets you two decent bottles of wine, that would be a nice way to go too...

Books are always good if you know what the person is interested in, and there are plenty to be had for $25, it's about the standard hardcover price these days.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.