1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gifts for grooms party?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by the_state, May 9, 2010.

1. the_state

the_state Senior member

I'm getting married this fall and would like to get gifts for the guys in my grooms party. Something between $50-$100 is my target, and I'd like to avoid obvious, cheesy things like keychains or ties for them to wear in the wedding. Unique and interesting/cool is my MO. I was thinking a Jack Spade dopp kit, but they're a little too pricey ($155 for some models), and I also though a nice bottle of bourbon/whiskey, but that doesn't "last" and I'd need something cool to supplement it with.

Any ideas or recommendations would be really appreciated. Thanks

2. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

There was a (or more) good thread on this a while ago. I would search using "groomsman gifts".

3. unjung

unjung Senior member

Something about a shoe shine box and kit caught my eye.

4. dl20

dl20 Senior member

I got my groomsmen small shaving kits from the art of shaving. Several have told me they started buying refills when they ran out. The kits come with a brush and razor handle that they hold on to of course.

dl