1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gianluca Isaia Napoli tuxedo 40R  NWT

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by johnnynorman3, Dec 13, 2004.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I have a NWT Isaia tuxedo in a 40R available.  The retail on the tuxedo is $2300.  For $399 it is yours ($8 shipping Priority Mail).  I'll post pics if anyone is interested.  For now, here's a description. PM me if interested (please PM, not email).

It is a three button, with the lapel rolled to the middle button, which is about 1.5" above the navel.  It is unvented.  Flat front pants with suspender buttons.  The suit jacket has a slim silhouette -- lightly padded, sloped shoulders gently roped at the sleeve head; nice waist suppression; high, small armholes.  It is a Super 120s fabric in a crepe-type weave.  The high gorge, notch lapels are self-fabric, with the collar being grosgrain.  The pants have a side grosgrain stripe and a grosgrain waistband.  It is Isaia's take on the classic tuxedo.  It is a Louis Boston Isaia, so Louis may have specially requested this styling.  

It is tagged a 40R and measures to a slim 40R.  I think a 38R could wear it as well, though not as slimly obviously.  I believe the measurements are 42" chest, 38" waist, 32.25" top down, 24.5" sleeve, 18.5 shoulder.  I'm not sure if the pants are a 33 or 34" waist.  The sleeves on the jacket are unfinished and can be cut for working button holes if desired.  (Tuxedo buttons are included).

2. Etan

Etan New Member

johnnynorman3--You don't happen to have the 40R Isaia tuxedo?

Kindest Regards, etan

3. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

wow - 2.5 years later...

4. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

And Johnny hasn't even posted in what seems like a couple of years. But maybe he still has that tux...

5. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

If he does, I bet he's eager to get rid of it.

6. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

If he does, I bet he's eager to get rid of it.

[​IMG]

7. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

seriously messed up.