1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gian Luca Isaia suits at Sierra

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by CO123, Jan 31, 2005.

1. CO123

CO123 Member

Are these a good deal? They are the full canvas version.  What do you guys think?  To me it seems like a good price.

2. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Distinguished Member

If it's Gianluca Isaia then it's full canvas. Make sure it's not Gian Luca Napoli which is fused.

3. philosophe

philosophe Distinguished Member

If you're serious about buying, check the AskAndy site for discount ST coupons.

4. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Wasn't there a post here about them? I could have sworn someone bought one and said it was like the ugliest thing they've ever seen. Gonna search a bit to find it.

5. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Distinguished Member

You're thinking about my Giampaolo de Santi post. Yes, very ugly.

Gianluca Napoli -- fused, and overpriced. New cuts are boxy and awful. Older cuts -- ones at Sierra -- have a nice cut, but still fused.

Gianluca Isaia -- not a bad deal on Sierra, but not great considering that the fabric selection is hardly classic. But the fabrics aren't bad by any stretch. But for $1K+ I'd rather spend a little more and get an Attolini from Ian Daniels.