1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Giampaolo de Santi suits

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by johnnynorman3, Dec 1, 2004.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Does ANYONE know -- or have a suspicion -- whether these are fused or not. I really like this suit I have free shipping and returns are only $5. Should I buy it and keep it if it is good quality? I will not spend money on fused BTW.

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I'm bumping this [​IMG] Can someone at least take a guess based on the picture whether this is a fused suit or not? BTW, stated retail price is 1250.

3. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Check your poll [​IMG]

4. jekv12

jekv12 Senior member

If the return is only $5, why not get it and decide? And then let us know the answer re: fusing...

5. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I suggest that you be the canary in the mine for the rest of us.