1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ghurka Cavalier III Weekend Bag

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ejquin, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

For sale is a Ghurka Cavalier III weekend bag in Khaki and Twill for $450 including shipping within US. Price new is $895.00

I've had this bag for 5 years, and in that time I've used it probably 3-4 times. I just rarely find myself traveling for a short weekend.

The bag is in very good condition due to the light use. The leather has been conditioned over the years. All the hardware is brass. Definitely a very high quality piece. The khaki has a few small marks from wear here and there, but still, very good shape overall. Bag comes with the Ghurka protective bag.

Here is info on the bag from Ghurka's site: http://www.ghurka.com/Cavalier-III-No-98-Tan-Twill-Duffel-Bag-p/zzggb098tnc.htm

Pics of the bag aren't the best, sorry, but can be seen below. You can't tell in the pics but the bag comes with a strap as well for carrying over the shoulder.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012

2. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

Price dropped to $450

3. nbording2012

nbording2012 New Member

Hi,

I live in California, Palo Alto, and if you are interested in a quick sale, I would offer to buy the bag for USD 250 (on the terms listed in your post)?

Kind regards
    Nicolaj

4. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

Sorry, can't go that low. Item still for sale.

5. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

This is sold, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.