1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ghurka Cavalier III Weekend Bag

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ejquin, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

For sale is a Ghurka Cavalier III weekend bag in Khaki and Twill for $450 including shipping within US. Price new is $895.00

I've had this bag for 5 years, and in that time I've used it probably 3-4 times. I just rarely find myself traveling for a short weekend.

The bag is in very good condition due to the light use. The leather has been conditioned over the years. All the hardware is brass. Definitely a very high quality piece. The khaki has a few small marks from wear here and there, but still, very good shape overall. Bag comes with the Ghurka protective bag.

Here is info on the bag from Ghurka's site: http://www.ghurka.com/Cavalier-III-No-98-Tan-Twill-Duffel-Bag-p/zzggb098tnc.htm

Pics of the bag aren't the best, sorry, but can be seen below. You can't tell in the pics but the bag comes with a strap as well for carrying over the shoulder.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

Price dropped to $450

3. nbording2012

nbording2012 New Member

Hi,

I live in California, Palo Alto, and if you are interested in a quick sale, I would offer to buy the bag for USD 250 (on the terms listed in your post)?

Kind regards
    Nicolaj

4. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

Sorry, can't go that low. Item still for sale.

5. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

This is sold, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.