• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Getting Your Money Out of Paypal...

KPO89

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
964
Reaction score
0
I've got about $1k sitting in Paypal from sales. I've already maxed out my $500 withdrawal to bank account per month. Anybody know of a good/free way to get the money to your bank account? Need to pay a credit card bill.
 

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
14,670
Reaction score
1,905
Kill Them All
 

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
3,846
Reaction score
431
What happens if you take out more than $500 in a month?
 

KPO89

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
964
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
What happens if you take out more than $500 in a month?

There is a limit as to how much you can transfer to you bank account per month. Once you transfer $500(at least on mine) to your bank account, you can't transfer anymore until the 1st of the next month.
 

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
3,846
Reaction score
431
Originally Posted by KPO89
There is a limit as to how much you can transfer to you bank account per month. Once you transfer $500(at least on mine) to your bank account, you can't transfer anymore until the 1st of the next month.

$500 limit per month? If that's the case it's total bullshit.
 

KPO89

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
964
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
$500 limit per month? If that's the case it's total bullshit.

For real...I keep feeling like there is some loop-hole I am missing. I know some of the bigger sellers have got to know how to get around this because of how much they sell...just need some insight.
 

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
3,846
Reaction score
431
Originally Posted by edmorel



I transfer a lot more than $500 a month to my bank. Also, you can get a debit card ($400 daily withdrawal limit), should be 2-3 weeks, probably doesn't help your immediate need to pay a bill.


Don't you have to give them your social security number to do that?
 

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
4,836
Reaction score
895
Originally Posted by edmorel



I transfer a lot more than $500 a month to my bank. Also, you can get a debit card ($400 daily withdrawal limit), should be 2-3 weeks, probably doesn't help your immediate need to pay a bill.


I assume you have a business account, and he has a personal.
 

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
25,923
Reaction score
3,509
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
Don't you have to give them your social security number to do that?

to take unlimited money out or have a debit card? I don't know/remember, I've had a paypal account for a long time.

Originally Posted by zbromer
I assume you have a business account, and he has a personal.

you are most likely correct.
 

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
17,093
Reaction score
12,219
Originally Posted by KPO89
I've got about $1k sitting in Paypal from sales. I've already maxed out my $500 withdrawal to bank account per month. Anybody know of a good/free way to get the money to your bank account? Need to pay a credit card bill.

if you link your bank account and CC you have unlimited withdrawal then immediately after it clears close it all
 

phreak

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
34
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
$500 limit per month? If that's the case it's total bullshit.

Yea cuz you didnt agree to terms before signing up
 

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Messages
39,840
Reaction score
28,197
I have unlimited transfer from my linked bank account
 

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
3,846
Reaction score
431
Originally Posted by phreak
Yea cuz you didnt agree to terms before signing up

Fuck their terms. Just gonna open multiple accounts.
 

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

  • Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

  • Loafers

  • Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

  • Monk strap shoes

  • Oxford / Derby shoes

  • Sneakers


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
427,235
Messages
9,194,959
Members
193,108
Latest member
Bondeno

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top