• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Getting women to wear raw denim.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guys are too much. This Black man likes women that are lean and in shape.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by London

Are you sure you're black?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by London

So does this one

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
satisfied.gif

nordicstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DBoon
One wash is still "Raw" in the sense that you still set creases and fade. It means just that...it has been washed *once*. As in, the initial hot soak you would do anyways.

What initial soak? You have to soak them before wearing them?

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DBoon
If you don't get into an Ivy League school please don't go on a shooting spree
I'd also be thrilled with Amherst/Williams/Swarthmore/UChicago. I'm a legacy at one of the schools I'd like to attend and have essentially been told that unless my grades and/or extracurricular engagement drop severely, I have a 99.999999999% chance of getting into that particular school.

I'm admittedly kind of obsessed, though...

Originally Posted by Kodiak
LOL you don't even know what you're talking about now...
I was just ******* with you, man. I know you wear 19cm's that are sized down reasonably. Chill.

blackdarkeye

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
I'd also be thrilled with Amherst/Williams/Swarthmore/UChicago. I'm a legacy at one of the schools I'd like to attend and have essentially been told that unless my grades and/or extracurricular engagement drop severely, I have a 99.999999999% chance of getting into that particular school. I'm admittedly kind of obsessed, though... I was just ******* with you, man. I know you wear 19cm's that are sized down reasonably. Chill.
i cant believe you are in high school, do you ask your parents for money or something, my parents think im crazy because i buy jeans for more than $50. lol

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackdarkeye
i cant believe you are in high school, do you ask your parents for money or something, my parents think im crazy because i buy jeans for more than $50. lol
No, I do a lot of photography and get paid well for a lot of it. You wouldn't believe how much suburban soccer parents are willing to pay for a high-quality print of theirs little darling scoring goals in their 2nd grade soccer games. But other than my New Cures and a few nice shirts (all of which I bought on sale for <$50), just about all of what I wear is übercheap shite from H&M and thrift stores.

Despot

Reaction score
It seems to be an obsession of yours what she should wear...you should watch the movie Vertigo.

buffalojump

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
+1

so what's with all the hype on that girl?
eh.gif

She was a af/hf girl who posted her pbjs on sufu. That is all.

Girl on sufu. Enough said.

Go to socal, you'll see a lot of those.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
btw most girls who go to swarthmore and brown and **** are ugly lesbians. for hot girls southern universities are the best

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Southern universities probably don't have a large asian population, so how could there be that many hot girls?

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
btw most girls who go to swarthmore and brown and **** are ugly lesbians. for hot girls southern universities are the best
I'll admit that, but girls at slightly more politically moderate Ivies are hella attractive. As are many from the women's colleges without the lesbian stereotypes. The female populations at Princeton and Wellesley nothing short of mind-boggling.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads