Getting the girl back.

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Apr 25, 2005.

1. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Yeah, good luck with that....

I am 19 and my girlfriend is 18, and I am POSITIVE she is the one for me. So don't be scared of by all these people saying that there are plenty of fish in the sea. It's kind of troubling that she left you, which means you guys aren't perfect for each other, and you can probably find someone better. In my case, we mesh so perfectly neither of us are going anywhere.

2. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

For some reason [​IMG] I feel like imitating [​IMG] ...oh crap...what was his name?[​IMG] ...that guy who used all the [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] faces in his posts [​IMG] before finally [​IMG] getting to the point.[​IMG]

Which was

[​IMG]

...since we're being nostalgic and all...

Probably me, just over a year ago when I crashed into this forum [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Just because.

JB

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    For some reason [​IMG] I feel like imitating [​IMG] ...oh crap...what was his name?[​IMG] ...that guy who used all the [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] faces in his posts [​IMG] before finally [​IMG] getting to the point.[​IMG]

Which was

[​IMG]

...since we're being nostalgic and all...

Nah, it was that WilsonGuy or something. Beach Boys obsessive guy banging his girlfriend's mom while working for her dad.

4. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Nah, it was that WilsonGuy or something. Beach Boys obsessive guy banging his girlfriend's mom while working for her dad.
    Wilson Brother.

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    yeah him.
    thanx conne.

6. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

Last I heard, BG was living in his car and stealing from people on ebay. Not many women would put up with that.

7. herzzreh

herzzreh Senior member

Similar thing happened to me with my exwife... To make long story short, she was fuqing someone else on the side - made a fool out of me not only once (first time would be missing out on what's going on, second time would be trying to get back with her not knowing that she's still fuqing around with the same dude). Best suggestion - move on. It may be hard but it gets better. Make sure you do grieve! It's normal and makes things much better. If you gotta cry - cry! If you gotta break shit - break shit! Just stay away from booze...

8. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I am 19 and my girlfriend is 18, and I am POSITIVE she is the one for me. So don't be scared of by all these people saying that there are plenty of fish in the sea. It's kind of troubling that she left you, which means you guys aren't perfect for each other, and you can probably find someone better. In my case, we mesh so perfectly neither of us are going anywhere.
    [​IMG] I honestly don't wish bad things to decent people (presumably) or their relationships, but it's hard to say "19" and "experienced" in the same sentence. People change, especially at that age, hence the reason why everyone here is dogging you the way they are. Count me in.

9. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Similar thing happened to me with my exwife... To make long story short, she was fuqing someone else on the side - made a fool out of me not only once (first time would be missing out on what's going on, second time would be trying to get back with her not knowing that she's still fuqing around with the same dude). Best suggestion - move on. It may be hard but it gets better. Make sure you do grieve! It's normal and makes things much better. If you gotta cry - cry! If you gotta break shit - break shit! Just stay away from booze...

What kind of crap is this?

10. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

At 18, I met the one and only girl for me. I was positive I wanted to marry her and spend the rest of our lives together. It's been over 25 years since I last saw her or was in any kind of contact, and scarcely even think of her any more. And I can't count the women I've been with since then.

11. West24

West24 Senior member

At 18, I met the one and only girl for me. I was positive I wanted to marry her and spend the rest of our lives together. It's been over 25 years since I last saw her or was in any kind of contact, and scarcely even think of her any more. And I can't count the women I've been with since then.

fuckin dirty slut!

12. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

fuckin dirty slut!

I beg your pardon? [​IMG]

Seriously, this remark was really uncalled for.

13. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

18 + 25 = ...... Woah

K

14. West24

West24 Senior member

im talking about you. it was a joke. since you said youve been with so many women since. yeah someones a bit sensitive.

15. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

Last I heard, BG was living in his car and stealing from people on ebay. Not many women would put up with that.

[​IMG]