1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Getting ready for winter - jacket color question

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hlsam, Sep 11, 2012.

1. hlsam

hlsam Member

After lots of consideration, I have decided that I am going to get a Canada Goose Chilliwack jacket for the upcoming Chicago winter. However, I still have two questions, one about color and one about making a slight modification.

1. The color question: I am torn between navy blue and graphite grey. I want a color that I can wear with everything. Brown shoes, black shoes, black slacks, grey slacks, brown slacks, and blue jeans as well. I feel like both graphite and navy will accomplish this, but I am just wondering, will one of them do it better? I'm going to be spending a decent chunk of cash on this coat, and I want to make sure that I get a color that is versatile and that I will be happy with.

2. The modification question: Do you think I can remove the Canada Goose patch from the arm? I am not buying the jacket to show off my canada goose. I want the jacket because I like the fit, the performance, and the functionality. I actually think the patch is pretty obnoxious, because it has become associated with $600 winter jackets. Would it be weird to remove the patch so the coat is a tad bit less noticeable?

I have visited styleforum many times in the past, but this is my first time posting. I thank you in advance for your advice!