1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Getting an english umbrella, can't decide between Brigg and James Smith

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The Silverfox, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Yarddogg

Yarddogg New Member

Hello all I've been following many forums on umbrellas in London as I'm looking for something to take home that is hand made in London, a memento of sorts, I've narrowed it to a James smith due to the prices. I've seen the fox umbrellas are cheaper but getting to the store since the one in central London closed would be more hassle than its worth. I was curious if anyone could remember any in store prices from James smith, I've read different things but on their website the cheapest I've seen is 219gbp can anyone help me out? I would be looking for a solid stick all black canopy so pretty simple in that respect, additionally does anyone know of anything else that is hand made in London that might be of interest I guess the only word I can think to describe would be "gentlemanly" any help would be appreciated.