Get Foofed

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mafoofan, Apr 25, 2009.

1. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology."

In this thread, voluntary and involuntary subjects will be Foofed--by yours truly. The service is free of charge.

Subject #1: Mr. Moo.

[​IMG]

Problem: Subject believes his jacket fits.
    Foofification: Fuller chest, longer length, lower buttoning point, lower patch pockets moved further inward.

2. SirSuturesALot

SirSuturesALot Senior member

Wow, I am digging this idea [​IMG]

3. sonlegoman

sonlegoman Senior member

Okay, let's put your skills to the test: [​IMG]

4. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

Im gonna go short on this thread, I dont think it has the epic thread feel to it. Whats the double inverse ETF for this thread, boofoo?

5. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

Im gonna go short on this thread, I dont think it has the epic thread feel to it. Whats the double inverse ETF for this thread, boofoo?
    No sir, you are wrong. People will start to tell foof that he is looking for attention, then he will tell them, in painful detail, why it is not true, then Vox will feel left out and make the thread all about him, then people will start to salivate and offer up sloppy blowjobs and tell him how wonderful his life is. We could get to two hundred posts before another picture comes up.

6. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

No sir, you are wrong. People will start to tell foof that he is looking for attention, then he will tell them, in painful detail, why it is not true, then Vox will feel left out and make the thread all about him, then people will start to salivate and offer up sloppy blowjobs and tell him how wonderful his life is. We could get to two hundred posts before another picture comes up.
    Correct!

7. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

something feels off my friends.... its that gut feeling... im pushing them all in short.

8. Threak

Threak Senior member

The foofed jacket looks good, even though it appears to have magically removed a few pounds.

The shoes look much too small relative to the rest of the body, though.

9. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

I am staying out of this thread. Also, I believe vox is on safari in Africa, spanking monkeys.

10. Aperipan

Aperipan Senior member

Matt Fan, assistant editor to the Sartorialist?[​IMG] I thought the foofed jacket looks great. Is mafoofan's critical analysis supported by his own confidence or has he somehow been given this authority by the forum?

11. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

Just to make this thread about me again,we've finished off the second bottle of rose champagne at our four poster king bed by the pool.

I've moved on to martinis: Miller's gin, stirred, up, dry, cucumber garnish. I spotted some dude combing his back earlier...for self protection, I am assuming it is Ed Morel.

If it is, he's in the cheap seats. I'm avoiding eye contact lest I be forced to buy horse blanket trousers out of politeness.

- B

12. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

I am staying out of this thread. Also, I believe vox is on safari in Africa, spanking monkeys.

[​IMG]

13. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

Okay, let's put your skills to the test:

[​IMG]

Even foo can't fix this one.

14. saint

saint Senior member

Okay, let's put your skills to the test:

[​IMG]

Put a hazmat symbol on the pic and move on, that's like asking Foof to clean up Chernyobyl.

15. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Just to make this thread about me again,we've finished off the second bottle of rose champagne at our four poster king bed by the pool.

I've moved on to martinis: Miller's gin, stirred, up, dry, cucumber garnish. I spotted some dude combing his back earlier...for self protection, I am assuming it is Ed Morel.

If it is, he's in the cheap seats. I'm avoiding eye contact lest I be forced to buy horse blanket trousers out of politeness.

- B

Wow, your life sounds amazing, I want to be you when I grow up!!! Please tell me more, I'll live vicariously through your amazing stories.