1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

German Army Trainers Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Lupo, Feb 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Zeemon

Zeemon Well-Known Member

hi, i'm still doing it
    but i will stop in the end of march because i'm going to study abroad for a year

2. awedd

awedd New Member

Looking for 8/260/41 shipped to the US. PM me if you have some for sale!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  3. matho

matho New Member

Hi Zeemon, I'm interested to buy the GATs in size 43 EU.
    What´s the procédure to realize thé purchase?
    My email : matho82@hotmail.fr
    Thanks!

4. Contingency Plan

Contingency Plan Well-Known Member

I've got GATs for sale, too. PM if interested.

5. xDonavon

xDonavon Member

Looking for GATS size 41-42 EU (8-8.5 US), PM if you have size, thanks.

6. Gramatitude

Gramatitude New Member

7. JackFlash

JackFlash Well-Known Member

The Tretorn Nylite Canvas fits my narrow foot perfectly at size 11. Could anyone please recommend a GAT size?

8. SorenHoj

SorenHoj New Member

Hello,

I would like to buy the GATs in a size 44.

Is delivery to Paris France is included in the 60 EUR buying price?

They are sold new?

Many thanks,

Soren

9. housemaidsknee

housemaidsknee Well-Known Member

Looking for gats in size 41. Pm with price incl shipping to us - zeemon or anybody else ...

10. ebong

ebong Active Member

Hi everyone, I finally received my GAT's from microscop after almost 2.5 weeks after I sent him payment via Paypal (the amount of time for transport was actually 2 weeks). Microscop shipped with air express using his local post service from Germany to my location, Virginia. According to him since the package was under a specific weight it was able to ship under a category that did not receive tracking information; therefore, I did not receive a tracking number. A possible and likely reason for the delayed arrival was the snow the east coast received from the past weeks.

Condition: I'm not sure whether GAT's are still being made to this day or all GAT's are from surplus and were made previously but compared to a pair of brand new shoes bought from a typical shoe store mine are slightly at a lower quality and condition. They appear to be unworn but there are some minor creases in the leather, perhaps from storage. In addition, there is a slight scruff on the leather on the side on one shoe. Lastly, one thing that I'm not too happy about is that on the heel support on one shoe there are two small hole punched into the leather just like in the GAT's in the pictures on previous pages in this thread, this was not mentioned by the seller or in his market place ad. Does any one know what the holes represent? does that indicate that these are defects? Mine do not look as pristine as the GAT's sold by zeemon when looking and comparing to the picture posted by jasonmx3 on the previous page.

The general consensus in this thread is that zeemon is the "go to guy" when trying to purchase GAT's; I felt like I took a chance with microscop considering he hasn't been around as long as zeemon and I didn't see any feedback on microscop, but for the price I paid it made it more acceptable.

Overall, I'm content with what I got but I might inquire him about options about the two holes since they were not mentioned, so any information about the holes I would appreciate. If you want pictures let me know

11. Zeemon

Zeemon Well-Known Member

hi guys, i wanted to say that this is the last month i'll do the proxying
    because i will go to japan for 10 months from april on.

if you'd like to have a pair, i still have brandnew pairs in box in the following sizes

280 (EU43.5)
    285 (EU44)
    290 (EU45)

i'm not able to get any other sizes

the price for them is now 75USD incl. worldwide shipping

if you're in the EU the price is 42euros or 38GBP or 418SEK incl. shipping

shipping outside of europe takes 6-11 days
    shipping within europe takes 3-7 days

thanks for the support from all the sf-users who asked for gats in the last years
    - Simon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  12. tedbearz

tedbearz Well-Known Member

Anyone looking for a pair of 265/41 pair of GATS? Received a pair from AJDESA but not my style. Will sell at my cost.

13. magneticmonoply

magneticmonoply New Member

I would like to purchase a pair from you in size 44-45. How do I contact you for billing and shipping information?

1 person likes this.
  14. arthurmouselo

arthurmouselo Active Member

What price are you selling at?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  15. judygarlandfan

judygarlandfan Member

I'd like a pair in size 44 please! Located in the EU. How can I go about ordering from you?

1 person likes this.
  16. adzn

adzn New Member

Hello everyone. I have been trying to get my hands on a new pair of GATs. I'm a size 43. I've looked a lot on German ebay but so far to no avail. US customer. Can anyone help?

17. coolusername

coolusername New Member

Hi, are there any 43 GATs available? If not, are there still 43.5 GATs? Im in Canada btw.

1 person likes this.
  18. Seekky

Seekky Member

Hi, i wear size 7D in red wing and 7.5 in converse, what size should i buy?

19. Waflecopter

Waflecopter New Member

Please Based Zeemon, acquire a size 275 pair! I want you to have my money.

20. elmerk1987

elmerk1987 Member

Hey guys, got a 41 i got from germany. Will ship worldwide $130 (i know its expensive but shippings a bitch from singapore). Unworn but the usual marks here and there as with the usual GATs.