• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

German Army Trainers Thread

R2Mitu

Reaction score
Okay, thanks guys!

But just to be sure, I measured my feet, from big toe to heel and it came out to be 25cm long. Should I still go with the 270?

Last edited:

Leather

Reaction score
I took a pair of new MMM gats and painted them myself to mimic the painted Gats from a few seasons ago. I think they came out quite well. They are size 43, if anyone is interested shoot me a pm!

Last edited:

buran

Reaction score
How breathable were they before/now? Might want to do this to og gats.

Leather

Reaction score
Never worn them outside so I wouldn't know, but I don't think it should be a problem

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my GATs from Zeemon. Fit is perfect, as is the condition. Now I'm considering buying a second pair for a paint project of my own. Mind you, I want to see how this pair wears in first.

sartbaeklv

Reaction score

I took a pair of new MMM gats and painted them myself to mimic the painted Gats from a few seasons ago. I think they came out quite well. They are size 43, if anyone is interested shoot me a pm!
how's the sizing on the margiela gats? curious to how the gats Zeemon is offering fits as well. are they both true-to-size or do they run slightly larger/smaller?

Leather

Reaction score
how's the sizing on the margiela gats? curious to how the gats Zeemon is offering fits as well.
are they both true-to-size or do they run slightly larger/smaller?
MMM gats are TTS for me (size 10 US = 43), and it translates to a size 275 for me in the gats that Zeemon is selling.

MrDowntempo

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get GATs resoled with a White sole? Something like this? I don't know enough about shoe repair to know if a cobbler would have to use a replacement of the original sole, or could do something a little custom like this.

nkwu

Reaction score
do GATS have a removable footbed?

I was thinking of dropping some Lunar or zoom insoles in...

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have painted some original gats with white acrylic paint

they are unworn, size 295, if anyone is interested, the price is 85USD

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics