1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

George or Snoop

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by linux_pro, Mar 2, 2005.

1. linux_pro

linux_pro Senior member

Was searching for homburgs on google and came up with this. I think Snoop wears it well, although I don't know what's up with that blanket-cape he's wearing. [​IMG]

2. linux_pro

linux_pro Senior member

More fuel for this heated debate: [​IMG][​IMG]

3. j

j Senior member Admin

HAHAH.. oh man. Both of them in the same pose was just beautiful. I don't know why I found that so funny.

Snoop by a nizoze.

Edit: btw, check out the all-buttons-buttoned by Costanza... minus point.

4. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

Costanza's socks also match his shoes, *not his trousers. [​IMG] Dan

5. linux_pro

linux_pro Senior member

One more... I had to do it. I wish, I truly do wish, I could get away with swanky threads like this: [​IMG]

6. StagRaven

StagRaven Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just me, but I think their clothing choices reflect their personalities, either real, or imagined by the audience. I see Jason Alexander as being very pent up and 'closed'. His affinity for dark, three-button suits reflects this, to me. Snoop's clothing choices present a more relaxed, comfortable image. Though not traditional in any sense, it assists in presenting his attitude toward life that there is nothing to worry about. It's all about attitude and personality; this is style, no matter the clothes being worn.

7. dah328

dah328 Senior member

What do you think of the high-stance 3-button jacket on Alexander? I think he'd be better served by a mid-stance 2-button jacket.

dan

8. Phil

Phil Senior member

He is way too barrel chested and short to wear that high 3 button. He looks like a beer keg.

9. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

That's the beauty of it though, if he is trying to "Constanzafy" himself in a subtle way. It's something George would do.

10. Roy

Roy Senior member

Yup me too. I would look weird in it, put somehow Snoop can just pull it off.

11. linux_pro

linux_pro Senior member

He is way too barrel chested and short to wear that high 3 button. He looks like a beer keg.
    That's the beauty of it though, if he is trying to "Constanzafy" himself in a subtle way. It's something George would do.
    Actually, off-camera he's generally dressed in chinos and button-downs. I had to work hard to find an image of him in a suit. Those were about the only two I could find (outside of tuxes worn to awards events).

12. Horace

Horace Senior member

I thought for sure you were going to refer to GHW Bush, in which case it would've been George by a mile. However, this George, whoever he is, is by no means the equal of Snoop.