• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

George Cleverley New York trunk show pictures

jon5986

Reaction score
As promised, I took a few pictures while visiting Mr Glasgow during the Cleverley trunk show for my fitting. The fitting went really well and the shoes turned out great! The fit is perfect. I am very pleased. As I mentioned, I also ordered a few more pairs, including a pair from the new Anthony Cleverley range. I am simply a kid in a candy store.........
tounge.gif
The 1786 Russian Reindeer Leather had a really nice display with new small leather goods..... Sorry if all the pictures are not clear...... Cleverley's next stop is San Francisco, but their full itinerary is available on: www.gjcleverley.co.uk
DSCN0190.jpg
DSCN0191.jpg
DSCN0196.jpg
Russian Reindeer Display
DSCN0195.jpg
My Fitting
DSCN0210.jpg
The new Anthony Cleverley range....
DSCN0188-1.jpg
DSCN0189.jpg

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your bespoke order looks great and I believe its the personal favorite of Mr. Glasgow

The Anthony Cleverley range semi-bespoke range is attractive...especially the side gussetted version with the unique U throat design

17b33ca5.jpg

20e96e02.jpg

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice pics...gonna pick up one of those tassle loafers on my next trip to the UK

jon5986

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329
Yourl bespoke order looks great and I believe its the personal favorite of Mr. Glasgow

The Anthony Cleverley range semi-bespoke range is attractive...especially the side gussetted version with the unique U throat design

Thank you Michael. Very kind. It's funny you mention that they are Mr Glasgow's personal favorite, because he was wearing that same pair, just with a different design on the toe. I love their new Semi-Bespoke/Anthony Cleverley line (especially the side guessetted version). They fit me great! But the fitting on my new bespoke shoes went amazing!

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. Just a clarification question: the new Anthony Cleverley line is semi-bespoke?

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ordered two pairs myself with George today.

jon5986

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro
Nice pics. Just a clarification question: the new Anthony Cleverley line is semi-bespoke?

Yes. The new Anthony Cleverley range is semi-bespoke.

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jon5986
Yes. The new Anthony Cleverley range is semi-bespoke.

Thanks. Your shoes are nice + cool medallion.

jon5986

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro
Thanks. Your shoes are nice + cool medallion.

Thanks! I have some other designs in mind for my next pair.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads