• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Geoffrey Lewis in DC: opinions on their MTM offerings

lordzork

Reaction score
I've been using Geoffrey Lewis for minor alterations and have been pleased with the results. They've even taken care to match the pattern when darting my shirts, which I didn't really expect. So naturally I've become curious about their MTM garments and am toying with the idea of getting a sports jacket and possibly some shirts.

The gentleman who was helping me said that their jackets are fully canvased, which sounds promising. They start at $895, but that price applies only to the lower quality fabrics. If you select a fabric from the swatches, the price goes up to around $1800, which is close to what Field charges. So that makes me wary.

Does anyone else have relevant experiences with Geoffrey Lewis MTM? If so, I'd love to hear about them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.