• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Genuine Omega straps & deployment

Status
Not open for further replies.

bings

Reaction score
hey gents,

just clearing out some stuff i've had for a while that i probably wont use anymore. going to go up on ebay shortly too.

These two straps are brand new and never worn once.. the deployment used but mint and genuine.

First is a 98000037 deployment strap that is rubber on leather (not waterproof) $277 on Ofrei (3rd from the top: Omega Rubber Deployment Buckle and Clasp Straps)

it is a 20/18mm strap meant for the 94521813 deployment (not the one i have below)

$225...

Second is 97311064L strap with Omega buckle, also brand new and never worn. 19mm lugs, Genuine Omega... very hard to find in 'L'

$120 for this one.

deployment sold...

paypal accepted. I'm in Canada and can ship with Canada Post immediately, or if you insist on having items shipped from inside the US i can in NY every other week and can ship with UPS ground.

shipping will be $18 and will be fully insured. all prices in USD.

i have not been frequenting this forum as often as i once did so for fastest response please email me: bing at bings.ca

thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion