1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

***GENTRY NYC official affiliate thread***

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Gentry NYC, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gentry NYC

Gentry NYC Well-Known Member

Peace,

My name is Adrian and I will be representing this affiliate page on behalf of Gentry NYC, along with my colleagues Roland and Michael. First and foremost, I’d like to say that we are very happy to be a part of Style Forum’s Affiliate Program. Amidst the reception and feedback to the work that has been put in this past year to help enrich the Gentry NYC brand and all its offerings, we’ve noticed much attention coming from Style Forum users. We’re delighted to join a community that parallels our vision.

Located in Williamsburg Brooklyn at 127 North 6th Street, we at Gentry strive to provide a well balanced retail experience for those who appreciate the carefully curated selection of brands we house. Offering a range of contemporary garments, footwear, and accessories, our main focus is creating an all encompassing and engaging experience with honest customer service, all the while building strong relationships with our clientele. By joining Style Forum, we will be able to directly address any inquiries or questions about the products that we offer. Stop by the recently launched Gentry Online for a detailed look at our selection or if you happen to be in town, stop by the shop and say hello!

Brand list to date:

Engineered Garments - Our Legacy - Junya Watanabe

Orslow - Gitman Vintage - Barena

Oak Street Bootmakers - Real McCoys - Camoshita

Post O’alls - Converse - Needles

and more...

Be sure to check back with us as we will be doing our best to keep the thread live with up to date news and phtos daily, including additions to our brand list in the fall. We encourage all questions.
    [​IMG]

Follow us on all social media for updates as well:

twitter // instagram // tumblr // facebook

Hope to connect with you all soon! We have a special promo for Style Forum users below.

- Adrian

***until the end of April, we will be offering a 15% discount off $100+ orders to style forum members - Code: STYLEFORUM15***​

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    5 people like this.
  2. travvvvv

travvvvv Member

Absolutely love your shop. Sadly the one thing I've ordered had to be returned due to sizing but I'm always impressed by your selections and the great product photos you guys take.

1 person likes this.
  3. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Glad to see Gentry representing.
    Placed an order yesterday for The Real McCoy's sweatshirt in Grey.
    With the discount going to purchase those orSlow cargos.

4. Lollie

Lollie Senior member

Great shop/Great pictures.
    Do you ship to Canada with USPS? If so, how much?

5. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

Always try and stop by when I'm in the area.

6. Gentry NYC

lollie our standard form of shipping is Fedex. However, if you let us know in the description area when checking out, we can accommodate those wanting to use USPS. In regards to rates, they vary depending on how much items you purchase. Generally the price will range from $25-$60.

Thank you all for the kind words - We have quite a few updates coming soon!

-Adrian

1 person likes this.
  7. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Welcome to the community, guys. I also really like the website, the product/brand selection, and photos. The 15% StyleForum discount is very generous as well.

8. buzzlulu

buzzlulu Senior member

I have not had the pleasure of dealing with Adrian however I have dealt with Roland and Michael. Extremely professional and great guys to deal with. They are very easy to get to from Manhattan (5 minutes on the train from Union Square) and it is well worth the trip to visit the shop.

Gregg

9. Gentry NYC

Thanks for the endorsement Gregg. It was a pleasure to have met you the other day.

I hope to see more of you at the shop soon. Please introduce yourselves, if you pop in.

When poly800rock showed up and put his email down on our mailing list, I was like holy crap I've known you on the forums for years!

I'm one of the guys in all the product shots, so if any of you have any questions about fit or anything please feel free to reach out to me.

peace.

- roland

10. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Nice to see you on here! I was in the shop last spring and picked up an EG scarf and had an amusing conversation w/ you guys about being from Portland. I forget the names, but it was the two of you who are most featured in the fit shots: Close cropped hair and beard, and Asian fellow w/ great glasses.

I loved checking out the shop and I've picked up a couple things online since then. I'm sure there will be more!

11. Gentry NYC

Peace,

To kick things off, our first update will feature our latest shipment of Engineered Garments Workaday

[​IMG]
    Stock:
    Utility Jacket Olive Rev. Sateen XS-L
    19th Century BD Shirt Blue Stripe XS-L
    19th Century BD Shirt Red Stripe XS-L
    19th Century BD Shirt Chambray XS-L
    41 Khaki Z Navy Twilll S-L
    41 Khaiki Z Khaki Twill S-L
    41 Khaki Z Olive Twill S-L
    Fatigue Pant Olive Rev. Sateen S-L
    5 Pocket Jean Natural 30-36

All items are available now in-store. We will have our full stock online shortly for those that need more images of each garment. Feel free to message us here or email us directly at info@gentrynyc.com for any inquiries!

-Adrian

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  12. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Also, Gentry is one of the only places in America to carry Self Edge's copper and silver jewelry collection!

13. Gentry NYC

My man Kiya, what's happening buddy?

Yes, we're pretty hype about the collection in the shop. Here's a quick shot.

[​IMG]
    Just a quick rundown of what we have in stock:
    Feather Ring
    Feather Bracelet
    Dale Key Holder
    House Bracelet (small-large)
    Rising Sun Bracelet (large)
    Squared Out Bracelet (small-large)

All items are available now in-store and soon to be online. Feel free to message us with any questions!
    - roland

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  14. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Awesome to see you guys on here.
    I have a question for you though, did you guys stop carrying Wings + Horns? Or just nothing presently in stock?

15. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Finally had a chance to try in The Real McCoy's crew neck. Really awesome fit and top notch!
    Going to be purchasing those orSlow cargos in the next day or so .
    That new EG Workaday Utility jacket looks awesome too!

16. Gentry NYC

Yeah, we have actually discontinued the W+H line at the shop.

17. Mattkule

Mattkule Well-Known Member

Hello, how does Journal Standard shirt sizing compare to Engineered Garments shirt sizing? do they fit similarly, ie if i wear a XL in EG would I be a XL in JS too, etc? Thank you

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  18. Gentry NYC

I'd say they're comparable. Though some of the JS Homestead stuff fit on the larger side for a more workwear cut.

Let me know if you need measurements on something in particular for comparison.

-Roland

19. Mattkule

Mattkule Well-Known Member

Thank you. im not one to take measurements.... Im eying the "Raised nepp workshirt." I also previously bought the rising sun bandit shirt in XL, that fits me well. Do you recommend i stick with XL or is the L comparable. Thanks again

20. Gentry NYC

Ah, if the Rising Sun shirt worked for you in a XL, the size 4 is the better option.

-Roland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.