• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are some of the new (and re-stock of) F/W Drake's Tailoring/Apparel/Ties/Accessories we received. They are now available on our webstore & in our showroom. Drakes tailoring MTM service is now available & we will be in San Francisco this weekend Thurs - Sat for a trunk show as well (Kindly DM for details or to set up an appointment)

Last but not least, SS18 & FW17 season ties are on sale now. You can also use code 'drakes20' at the check out for an additional 20% discount.

Cheers,
Steve

View attachment 1054837 View attachment 1054838 View attachment 1054839 View attachment 1054840 View attachment 1054841 View attachment 1054842

View attachment 1054836

Hey Steve, who makes the tailoring for Drake's? Is it still Belvest?

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Steve, who makes the tailoring for Drake's? Is it still Belvest?

No they are not. Drake's wont tell me who they use.
I have a jacket from their Belvest days but prefer the fit & make of this new Napoli factory they use :)

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Was this a past preorder or has it not yet opened? The last post I can find on the subject was from March and curious if it ever came to fruition.

it was a limited run and we ran it for only few customers who signed up :)

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
what's up for Black Friday?

#1. code winter20 for 20% of on all purchases. (tailoring credit or shoetree gifts will be excluded once code is used) starting now. - Alden products are excluded. Alden shoes cannot be shipped outside of North America.

#2. Our last pair clearance pages are not fully updated yet but should be by Thursday with more products. (Final sale / cannot be combined with code mentioned above / email for secure payment link).

Thank you,
Steve

Last edited:

ausdertraum

Reaction score
How much would international shipping to Japan be for a pair of loafers? And what carrier do you use?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

I emailed your team about measurements last week for a suit. Haven’t heard back yet!

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How much would international shipping to Japan be for a pair of loafers? And what carrier do you use?

Yes, which loafers are you interested in? Normally any purchases over $500 is free of charge with USPS/EMS. Purchases over $1000 are eligible for DHL express upgrade :)

Hey Steve,

I emailed your team about measurements last week for a suit. Haven’t heard back yet!

Sorry for the delay. I've lost an associate recently and been swamped :( I will reply back to you soon!

Last edited:

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads