• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Navy boots came out really nice! Congrats, gents.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No extra Uetam Appreciation?!
I got you covered see post below! (although Im not so good at catching its goods angles..
shog[1].gif
)
Hey - are those my two-eyelet saddle shell derbies?? The navy Jodhpur is to die for.
Yes sir! Just arrive today :) I will send them out to you shortly!
I think people are tired of me saying WOW but my response is WOW. Those saddle shells look amazing. I was able to try on a jodphur boot by bontoni and it is amazing, but what do you wear with a jodphur trouser wise?
Sorry for spamming
Those saddle shells look amazing! Its my first time handling them in real life and Im in love. I cant wait for the saddle shell shortwing MTO to take off :)

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Navy Shell Full Strap loafers (available in 8.5uk, 9uk, 10uk, 11.5uk)

wardrobe staple, black calf captoe (available from 6uk through 10.5uk)

black lizard single monk MTO! looks stunning!

again, my new favorite saddle shell 2 eyelet derby MTO

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The lizard is amazing! How much did they cost?

There's been a bit of misunderstanding with carmina on the lizard pricing but they retail pretty much the same as shell corodvans $795 retail :)

pinkpanther

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
black lizard single monk MTO! looks stunning! Good God those look fantasic. :drool: I am SO glad I got in on this MTO, I would have been very, very sad otherwise. Can. Not. Wait. to put them on my feet. :nodding:

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those loafers look great. SEND THEM OUT NOW! Can't wait to see mine in the daylight.

ETA: I'm so happy we went with brown lining instead of purple. Nothing trendy about these babies.

Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's been a bit of misunderstanding with carmina on the lizard pricing but they retail pretty much the same as shell corodvans $795 retail :)

Hey Steve,

I wear the Phila and Simpson last because of my low instep. Would Inca work well?

dlm4114

Reaction score
can't wait to pop on those loafers! and shooooot those lizard monks do look fantastic. are they on the rain?

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey - are those my two-eyelet saddle shell derbies??  The navy Jodhpur is to die for.

Looks like we'll both introduce saddle shell MTO derbies to our city. Can't wait to get mine.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
can't wait to pop on those loafers! and shooooot those lizard monks do look fantastic. are they on the rain?
Yes! Rain last single monks!

Hey Steve,

I wear the Phila and Simpson last because of my low instep. Would Inca work well?
Only difference I felt between two was the width. Length and instep wise, they felt same to me. Any others members wanna chime in?
Those loafers look great. SEND THEM OUT NOW! Can't wait to see mine in the daylight.

ETA: I'm so happy we went with brown lining instead of purple. Nothing trendy about these babies.
Going out today! :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads