gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by T4phage, Nov 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Tried and True

Tried and True Senior member

Let me get back to you when I'm in the mood to write some cringe comedy.

2. Xiaogou

Xiaogou Senior member

Impossible. Heisnotbritish is not British.

3. Wes Bourne

Wes Bourne Senior member

Originally Posted by foo roops [​IMG]
    Yo, mafoo, kick it one time [​IMG] Yo, sheep, Let's kick it! Tar Tar Baby, Tar Tar Baby All right stop, read me and listen [​IMG] is back with my age-old obsession I grab a hold of a topic tightly Stuck like a limpet daily and nightly Will it ever stop? Yo! I don't know Pay attention and my head'll grow To the extreme I rock Photoshop like a pervert Post your fits and watch me jump like a terrier. Click, go read the post that looms I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom Deadly, when I make a dope argument Anyone less rigid than me's a felony Love it or leave it, You better gain way You better tear out your eyes, The [​IMG] don't play If there was no problem, Yo, I'll find it Check out the divots while my head orbits it Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Tar Tar Baby Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Tar Now that the threak is jumping With the Brown degree and the prestigious lawyerin' But there's no point, no point just belaboring Weighing down MC like a Katz's reuben Burnin' every detail unpackin' each symbol I go crazy at Reeves's thimble And a huge head with glasses like windows I'm on a roll, it's time to go solo Rollin' in my foyer With my Knoll sofa so the Wii don't show The hataz on standby, Posting just to stay live Did you stop? No -- I just tl:dr'ed Kept on writing won't stop The left and poor are selfish, won't stop if their bloc Their bloc was dead Yo -- so I went to "Megan Fox: We Appreciate You" Girl musta felt hot, wearing less than bikinis Disgusted me to see her sharp knees So foofed her to look like a robot mime Then Anne H's page and she ain't no nine Ready for the chumps on the wall The chumps acting ill when I show'em Matuozzo Balls Oneshoe stands out really swell I grabbed my five pair cordovan shells Pounding Wall Street real fast Jumped into BIGLAW, saw Esquire's ad Hanger to hanger Rubi's got my closet packed I'm trying to get in but the Amjack's got it stacked Dan T. on the scene, You know what I mean They passed me up, for runnin' on the dope steez If there's any interest, Yo, I'll exhaust it Check out my blog for my DJ fit pic Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Tar Tar Baby Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Ice Take heed, 'cause I'm a philosophy major UWS's on the scene just in case you didn't know it My thoughts I post to make your heads pound Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground 'Cause I write like a chemical spill Reasoning and syntax that make your eyes peel I post just for replies, This is a hell of a concept Mock my height you make my head bigger Call my arguments ridiculous, slice like a ninja Pwn with so much snark, Other members say, "damn" If my ego was a drug, I'd sell it by the gram Keep my composure when it's time to get loose Magnetized by the keyboard while I kick my juice If there was a point, Yo -- I'll belabor it! Check out my blog cause I've forgot it. Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Tar Tar Baby Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Tar Tar Baby, Veiny Tar Yo man -- Let's make some more threaks! Word to your foyer! Tar Tar Baby Too short, Tar Tar Baby Too short Too short Tar Tar Baby Too short Too short, Tar Tar Baby Too short Too short

4. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

The moves are still fresh

5. IndianBoyz

IndianBoyz Senior member

Lemme drop a beat..

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  6. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

The first post in that thread is amazing.

7. Camilo

Camilo Well-Known Member

Not sure about a joke using the foobinacci sequence but there are fibonacci numbers too. So 11 should be a foobinacci number, the number of suits required from a tailor before you can know if he's good or not.

8. Xiaogou

Xiaogou Senior member

I never knew that Foo had to put up with this type of abuse. Foobuse shouldn't be tolerated. Foo, you need to start going Manton on these fools.

9. FlyingMonkey

FlyingMonkey Senior member

[​IMG]

10. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

[​IMG]

11. greger

greger Senior member

Looks like some people here are smoking to much weed for this thread has sure gone to pot.

About the tailor, he does fine work.

12. greger

greger Senior member

[​IMG]

A nice picture minus the gags.

13. Tried and True

Tried and True Senior member

^^^

That's an interesting lid; a felt hat blocked in the 'optimo' style, which is usually reserved for straw ''Panama' hats.

14. clapeyron

clapeyron Senior member

Tibor really stepped up his game...

15. IndianBoyz

IndianBoyz Senior member

What happend to Tibor, he got stuck somewhere with his hat?