• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

geniune paul smith tie?

Luc-Emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks legit to me too. It's probably a made in england version of Paul Smith ties. These were great quality. Now they are made in italy, and they don't quite feel the same. A few more $$ in the pocket for the company I guess ...
This is a recent trend in Paul Smith (maybe 3 years old now) to lower the quality of the stuff they sell.
My advice : don't buy anything from paul smith anymore, unless it's the "mainline".

.luc

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Is anything Paul Smith made in England anymore, besides the Corgi socks? The dress shirts and ties appear to be made in Italy, the sportswear in India or China, the prices only go higher...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.