STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
both the CG items still available?Putting these up in case anyone is interested before I send these to LuxeSwap: I'm just going to put up official product or runway photos to give you guys a sense of what they look like -- if you are interested, I will take pictures. For the pants, I'm 5'7'' so they are hemmed accordingly.
1) Y-3 FW17 full length insulated hooded parka: PrimaLoft insulation with fleece lining in the body, sleeves and hood; dark green; size XS: this is pretty much storm-proof, as I wore it through the Chicago polar vortex last year and didn't feel a thing -- only selling it because I found a size Small that fits me better:
2) Craig Green FW16 workwear jacket: quilted silk; dark navy/faded black; size XS (part of a coordinating set up with the pants listed immediately below)
3) Craig Green FW16 workwear pants: quilted silk; dark navy/faded black; size S (part of a coordinating set up with the pants listed immediately above)
4) Naissance SS18 tropical print short sleeve button up shirt: purchased from No Man Walks Alone; size M; cotton (part of a coordinating setup with the shorts listed immediately below)
5) Naissance SS18 tropical print shorts: purchased from No Man Walks Alone; size M; elastic waist with interior drawstrings; cotton (part of a coordinating setup with the shorts listed immediately above)
6) Ann Demeuleemester FW16 turtleneck sweater: silver/black cable knit; silk/alpaca blend; slightly asymmetrical hem; very thick; size S;
7) Haider Ackermann FW18 floral jacquard print trousers: black/brown/gold palm leaves print; viscose blend with slight sheen; size XS; elastic waist with drawstrings
8) Haider Ackermann FW16 houndstooth trousers: brown with small houndstooth pattern; 100% wool with full cotton lining; size S; drawstring waist with belt loops