• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GE Monogram Range

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone own one of the GE Monogram ranges? I have my kitchen appliances complete except for the new range. I am going all gas and had it narrowed down in order:
1. thermador pro harmony
2. wolf tied w/ viking (I have heard the all gas viking ranges dont have nearly the problems as their fancier versions)

and now I am interested in the GE Monogram 36" (only comes in duel fuel tho). Cant find a bad thing about them.. used to be made by DCS but not anymore. I know all the other GE monogram stuff blows but all the sales reps I have spoken with, even those not pushing the Monogram range, have said they are great... I was hoping I had my mind made up but now not so sure.

Manton

RINO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a Monogram wine fridge that I like a lot. I recall (five years ago) not being too impressed by the ranges, but much has probably changed in that time.

The great virtue of the Viking is that all six burners can do a very low simmer. Wolf has a better oven.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
I have a Monogram wine fridge that I like a lot. I recall (five years ago) not being too impressed by the ranges, but much has probably changed in that time.

The great virtue of the Viking is that all six burners can do a very low simmer. Wolf has a better oven.

In the all-gas versions the viking, wolf and thermador have all six burners doing 500 btu or lower simmer, which is def. a feature I wanted.

One of the huge reasons I backed off from bluestar was their burner arrangement, what a fuckin pain in the ass..

The range has been a very difficult decision for me, but I need to decide within the week or so as the granite guys are waiting on the template.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going with 6 burners or 4+ griddle or grill?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.