1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

gdl203's Highly Edited and Unexplained SF Best Looks

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Agnacious

Agnacious Senior member

I never frown.

- B

Botox?

gdl. I enjoy this thread as I do not have the time to look at the other and appreciate your perspective.

2. Big A

Big A Senior member

1-month pit stop: shall I continue this? Does anyone care or is this just my own scratch pad?

I've enjoyed it so far

3. randallr

randallr Senior member

More pictures of me please.

4. yfyf

yfyf Senior member Affiliate Vendor

1-month pit stop: shall I continue this? Does anyone care or is this just my own scratch pad?

Because you mentioned me, I will treasure your thoughts and feelings forever.

5. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

OK then here goes yesterday's pick

September 9, 2009
    [​IMG]

6. Toorman

Toorman Senior member

"Toasts de la LibertÃ[​IMG]"

Keep it up. Enjoy the selections and got a kick from the quote.

7. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Senior member

GDL- I do appreciate these as well. Like anything, may not always agree but I find your viewpoint interesting.

8. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

gdl- good job, keep it going. I like your no bs approach.

9. gdl203

GDL- I do appreciate these as well. Like anything, may not always agree but I find your viewpoint interesting.

Thanks. The thread is open and everyone should feel free to comment or post pics of what they consider was a better look that day.

10. Wes Bourne

Wes Bourne Senior member

gdl, très bon travail jusqu'à prÃ[​IMG]sent. Toutes mes fÃ[​IMG]licitations! [​IMG]

11. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

GDL.. I think you've made excellent choices throughout. There's an air of nonchalance to a lot of these. (or at least as nonchalant as a internet self-portrait pic can be).

12. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

GDL.. I think you've made excellent choices throughout. There's an air of nonchalance to a lot of these. (or at least as nonchalant as a internet self-portrait pic can be).

I agree, one of the few threads in MC I actually read these days..

13. Wes Bourne

Wes Bourne Senior member

To all the regular WAYWRN posters: does it ever happen that someone else snaps a picture of you that you could post here instead of your usual self-portraits? In particular, I've always found pictures taken when the subject was unaware infinitely more interesting than poses. While a lot of you guys crop out your faces, I figure it would still make the lifestyle shots more authentic than the staged self-portraits. As nice as some of the outfits can be, it's the context that gives them meaning. Just curious.

14. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Senior member

To all the regular WAYWRN posters: does it ever happen that someone else snaps a picture of you that you could post here instead of your usual self-portraits? In particular, I've always found pictures taken when the subject was unaware infinitely more interesting than poses. While a lot of you guys crop out your faces, I figure it would still make the lifestyle shots more authentic than the staged self-portraits. Just curious.

Yes, I'm in process of trying to hire someone to trail me all day and snap pics so that I can have more candid WAYWRN posts.

15. gdl203

Yes, I'm in process of trying to hire someone to trail me all day and snap pics so that I can have more candid WAYWRN posts.

I'm sure vox can recommend some previous employees

16. Night Owl

Night Owl Senior member

Just you I'd say but suit yourself

17. gdl203

Just you I'd say but suit yourself

FALSE.

Looks like it's just me + whoever was featured in the thread in the past [​IMG]

18. Kuro

Kuro Senior member

Thanks. The thread is open and everyone should feel free to comment or post pics of what they consider was a better look that day.

can i post also?

19. gdl203

can i post also?

Yes - as long as it's your pick from the WAYW threads, i.e. no silly Arny's stuff

20. Night Owl

Night Owl Senior member

FALSE.

Looks like it's just me + whoever was featured in the thread in the past [​IMG]

Well played

I actually look at the collected pics once a week or so [​IMG]