• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gaziano & Girling St. James

Status
Not open for further replies.

kydy

Reaction score
Hi

I am selling this pair of G&G St. James II in Vintage Dark Oak. They are in size 6E (normal fitting) and of MH71 last. I hate to let them go but they dont fit me that well. They are of great condition and have a long life ahead of them.

I would hate to see them sitting in my wardrobe and would much prefer if they end up in good hands.

As some of you have bought shoes from me or seen my stuff in other social platform, you will know I take very good care of my shoes, and this pair is no exception - they are polished with mirror shine, with constant shoecare from time to time.

Comes with box (if you want, but more expensive shipping), shoe bags etc. BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE SHOE TREES.

Buyers will pay for shipping (but at a cheaper corporate rate) and all custom and charges. No shipping costs for buyers from Hong Kong, and they would have priority.

Attachments

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are ridiculous. I'd take them in a heartbeat if they were my size. Dayuuum!

DerekTan

Reaction score
Leatherfoot have some small size Saint Crispin and John Lobb. You can also find some on Ebay. Painful to shop when you have small foot.

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leatherfoot have some small size Saint Crispin and John Lobb. You can also find some on Ebay. Painful to shop when you have small foot.
Thanks for the tips man. but that site is not functioning well I think, and the style is really limited.

and I totally understand the despair when you saw all those beauties and not in your size!

anyway, I have started a thread featuring small sized shoes, http://www.styleforum.net/t/498207/the-small-feet-thread-sharing-sizing-and-fits-and-where-to-get-small-sizes-us7-uk6-5-or-smaller please join us if you are interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 106 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%