1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Gaziano & Girling "St. James II" in Vintage Cherry - UK9E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by w.o.e.is.me., Oct 13, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w.o.e.is.me.

w.o.e.is.me. Senior member

Procured from the Armoury. Retail $900. After speaking with Dean Girling and having him measure my feet, it's been confirmed that these shoes are just too big for me and I need to size down. I'm going to try and liquidate and rebuild my G&G collection. Starting with these. They have been gently loved (in the most Spoo way possible) but are in excellent shape.

Length - from heel to toe, it's exactly 30cm (12 inches).
    Width - at the widest point, its 10.7cm (just over 4inches)

Requesting $700->$650 Paypal PP shipped (additional $35 for overseas shipping). --> SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012

2. Shannighan

Shannighan Well-Known Member

Where can I get those socks?!

3. Journeyman

Journeyman Senior member

I realise that you've probably thought about this quite a lot already, but are you sure that you can't just wear them as is?

From the pics, they look as though they fit you well - the laces close nicely, but there is still a slight gap, and the creasing across the vamp is in the right place (not too far forward nor too far back).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.