1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gaziano & Girling Hanly in Rosewood Calf UK 12 E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Jan 7, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaves

Leaves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Men's dress shoes from Gaziano & Girling model "Hanly" in size UK 12 E. They are in Rosewood Calf (aniline) with single leather soles. Slightly worn.

These are in the Gaziano & Girling E-width which means they are a normal fit.

Price: 3500 SEK incl. VAT (approx $530) + shipping (500 SEK world wide, approx $75) or 200 SEK within Sweden.

Payment through PayPal. PM me if interested.

Please note that I'm selling these myself and it's not through Skoaktiebolaget (no VAT deduction possible).

2. greverif

greverif Well-Known Member

Jobbar du i butiken någon dag nästa vecka? Är pappaledig så kan komma förbi och testa ett par vilken dag som helst. Är i Åre tills på söndag. Ingår förresten skoblocken?

Mvh Andreas

3. Leaves

Hej, jag jobbar inte i butiken nästa vecka men kan lämna dem där om du vill prova dem. Blocken ingår. PMa mig. /P

4. greverif

greverif Well-Known Member

Hej!

Var förbi och testade G&G i storlek 12 idag men tyvärr glappade de lite i hälen så jag avstår köp.

Mvh Andreas

5. Leaves

Ok, tack då vet jag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.