1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gaziano Girling Burlington Black Calf Dress Shoes 11E UK with trees & Box MINT!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TEBOW1, Nov 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEBOW1

TEBOW1 New Member

I listed these on ebay
    Please see the folowing link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/141823146583?

• These were purchased at Leffot in New York City a couple years ago by my son-in-law. HE WORE THEM ONLY 2 or 3 TIMES. I am selling them for him. You can easily find Leffot on the internet.
    • Proof of purchase can be provided by Leffot. They keep a record of all their customers and what they purchased
    • They cost $1125 without tax and the shoe tree. According to the web site, the shoes tree sell for $125
    • Style is : BURLINGTON
    • Color" BLACK
    • Size 11 I called Leffot and they told me that the shoe size is in UK measurements, thus the shoe is 11UK which is about a 11.5 USA size
    • Width E
    • Last: TC 73
    • comes with shoe trees; polishing cloth and bag
    • PLEASE EXAMINE PHOTOS CAREFULLY. If you want more pictures and better quality pictures, please send me your emaill address instead of using the "@" sign in your email adress please use " -at-" sign. If this doesnt work, please let me know and I will provide you with my phone number
    • I WILL NOT ACCEPT A RETURN FOR THIS ITEM. Please be sure that this is the correct size
    • Please ask any questions before the end of the auction. I want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.