• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

heelguy

Reaction score
My favorite boots, along with my rosewood Galway on 202. Not a fan of the blind eyelets though.
Agreed. I really wish they had speedhooks. There are mornings when I don’t want to deal with lacing them. I am thinking about the Rosewood Galways from GF.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that’s the best make up of Thorpe I’ve ever seen! Outstanding
Thank you! My MTO was inspired by a make up Skoak carried during its heyday. I opted for exposed eyelets, hooks and ridgeway, instead of blind eyelets and dainite on the Skoak make up(s).

Speaking of great Thorpe make ups, @nishant has several. Couple of my favorites in one pic

shoefan57

Reaction score
Thank you! My MTO was inspired by a make up Skoak carried during its heyday. I opted for exposed eyelets, hooks and ridgeway, instead of blind eyelets and dainite on the Skoak make up(s).

Speaking of great Thorpe make ups, @nishant has several. Couple of my favorites in one pic

Oh wow! 🥰

unprocessed

Reaction score
Finally got my MTO orders from July and I’m blown away with how they came out.

L to R:
Burnham in vintage cedar, TG73
Lamport in extreme criollo/English grain, DG70
Burnham in extra dark vintage rioja, square deco.
5757F437-E20B-43A1-B691-6CF3C1582560.jpeg

Attachments

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%